Ok, good to know !!
Looks like on my side I'm stuck at the login page.
I do :
- params > check OEM unlock
- then I have to confirm my pin
- then I have a Warning popup, I click Activate
- then another Warning popup on data wipe, I click Ok
- then I read the full text, validate and click next
- on ID Lenovo page, I click connect
- I enter email and password, and click connect
-> Then I have an error with "network connection error : check network"
Am I the only one with this issue?!
---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------
I had a network issue !
waiting for 14 days too now..
We can expect a rush in 14 days in that forum I guess !
I had the same error- 'network not available' despite being connected and logged in to Lenovo ID.
This probably sounds very obvious but the reason I was getting the network not available error message is that the tab 'Lenovo experience program' wasn't selected. It's located at the bottom of settings>about phone>. As soon as I activated that as well as being logged into Lenovo ID the 14 day wait period started. Just 2 weeks of wasted time to wait now for no good reason at all.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|