Bootloader or oem unlock not working

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By yasaswi2509, Junior Member on 7th July 2017, 11:44 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th May 2018, 09:29 PM |#201  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Well , something good is happening . Finally able to make some progress .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-05-12-04-26-10-698.jpeg
Views:	392
Size:	129.1 KB
ID:	4498773  
11th May 2018, 10:22 PM |#202  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Ok, good to know !!
Looks like on my side I'm stuck at the login page.
I do :
- params > check OEM unlock
- then I have to confirm my pin
- then I have a Warning popup, I click Activate
- then another Warning popup on data wipe, I click Ok
- then I read the full text, validate and click next
- on ID Lenovo page, I click connect
- I enter email and password, and click connect
-> Then I have an error with "network connection error : check network"

Am I the only one with this issue?!

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

my mistake,
I had a network issue !
waiting for 14 days too now..
We can expect a rush in 14 days in that forum I guess !
12th May 2018, 02:37 AM |#203  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atrirocks

Please someone tell me wgere to write the command fastboot oem unlock

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Please explain in a bit detail. I just can't understand the thing. Please........

You can research this yourself but since you asked, I will explain briefly of what I know about adb and fastboot.

ADB (Android Debug Bridge):
Used for developing an android device, it can perform any action that the Android Interface allows and sometimes even more such as extracting files, install applications, shutdown/restart the device, etc. You need to allow android debugging on the developer options.

Fastboot :
A diagnostic tool with the ability to flash a device. fastboot oem unlock is pretty self explainatory, it unlocks the bootloader.

If this is your first time, just find a full guide and follow it. Full guide, not half assed guides.
12th May 2018, 03:33 AM |#204  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prashu199

Watch this video and do it. U wont have to write the commands even. Download necessary files from the video description links

I did that exactly but still thanks for helping
The Following User Says Thank You to atrirocks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift atrirocks Ad-Free
12th May 2018, 11:49 AM |#205  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
For me worked too. 14 days now to wait.
Thank you very much.

So, do you think they'll keep the server up now?
12th May 2018, 12:34 PM |#206  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jul_rant

Ok, good to know !!
Looks like on my side I'm stuck at the login page.
I do :
- params > check OEM unlock
- then I have to confirm my pin
- then I have a Warning popup, I click Activate
- then another Warning popup on data wipe, I click Ok
- then I read the full text, validate and click next
- on ID Lenovo page, I click connect
- I enter email and password, and click connect
-> Then I have an error with "network connection error : check network"

Am I the only one with this issue?!

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

my mistake,
I had a network issue !
waiting for 14 days too now..
We can expect a rush in 14 days in that forum I guess !

I had the same error- 'network not available' despite being connected and logged in to Lenovo ID.
This probably sounds very obvious but the reason I was getting the network not available error message is that the tab 'Lenovo experience program' wasn't selected. It's located at the bottom of settings>about phone>. As soon as I activated that as well as being logged into Lenovo ID the 14 day wait period started. Just 2 weeks of wasted time to wait now for no good reason at all.
The Following User Says Thank You to misterroper For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift misterroper Ad-Free
14th May 2018, 01:17 PM |#207  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterroper

I had the same error- 'network not available' despite being connected and logged in to Lenovo ID.
This probably sounds very obvious but the reason I was getting the network not available error message is that the tab 'Lenovo experience program' wasn't selected. It's located at the bottom of settings>about phone>. As soon as I activated that as well as being logged into Lenovo ID the 14 day wait period started. Just 2 weeks of wasted time to wait now for no good reason at all.

I wonder now if during this 14 days the server will go down again if we will still be able to unlock it or not.
Because to reach the count down page looks like it is still using the server to check.
14th May 2018, 01:22 PM |#208  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
No, you will not be able to unlock it. I had 3 days remaining before the last server issue in March, and was able to unlock p2 only when server went back live.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshthemajor

I wonder now if during this 14 days the server will go down again if we will still be able to unlock it or not.
Because to reach the count down page looks like it is still using the server to check.

14th May 2018, 01:42 PM |#209  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshthemajor

[...]So, do you think they'll keep the server up now?

I don't think so. When the server was off line they just said "we don't support bootloader unlocking", if server go back off line, then users won't be able to unlock again. I think they turned on again only bc we made some noise on internet (take a look at the petition on change.org (linked somewhere above) and those links there).

And yes, I'm waiting these 14 days to unlock too... Hope it'll work fine.
22nd March 2019, 04:34 PM |#210  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
from 2019.....the network issue still ....cant unlock

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokee2000

from 2019.....the network issue still ....cant unlock

wawo....get it so fast
for anyone have issue with unlock oEm....plz disable adguard if u have....somehow they block the server
16th November 2019, 04:35 PM |#211  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Hello guys , I wonder if there is any solution for this problem here or elsewhere, I've reset my phone to factory settings and there is nothing installed on it, i tried connecting to network via mobile data and WiFi and even both but without success ,logging in and out (Lenovo ID) even creating a new account and completing registration til the end but nothing seems to work . I hope that someone knows what to do , best wishes to you all and have a great day.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)