Lenovo P2 Themes

• Thread starter Deleted member 6256322
  • Start date
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 6256322

Well i've searched high and low and all i've found is questions about themes . No info on lenovo forums . But i would advise against trying to install anything you find thats an apk . I cant confirm it but i'm sure themes are not in apk format . Beware of fakes sites claiming to have what your looking for , you may well end up installing some nasty malware ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

nandakis4

Hi, i did small digging on these themes.. i found Themes for Lenovo K3 note ( which is having same DPI as ours) i managed to download a file and it turned out to be a ZIP file, we can replace ICONS from the existing theme, and if having any further knowledge on xml files.... there are so many xml files too :D

i will share that file here :) < have a look :highfive:
View attachment Night-Techolite.com.zip
but i doubt we can customize as MIUI themes, which changes everything :rolleyes:

Janne12345

Apr 25, 2017
+1 exactly what I was wondering rockinsnake ,, "black layers that can be added in theme center", can't understand why it must be so difficult . default blue and brown hmm Why Brown and not black ? black and oled screen fits well together ,,does anyone know ?

Last edited:

sam00561

Jan 31, 2011
OnePlus 8
I need a black theme on this phone like i had on my older rooted phone with swift black substratum theme. looking forward to seeing it become available through phones normal theme engine rather than having to root because im still under warranty

Reactions: Xdabeast212

sam00561

Jan 31, 2011
OnePlus 8
I am strongly considering rooting the phone just so I can install the sustratum pure black theme which I paid for on my previous phone. Other than the black theme thing I am very pleased with the functionality of stock nougat.

dannejanne

Mar 23, 2011
Norrköping, Sweden
Yes a black theme like substratum would be really nice...

I am strongly considering rooting the phone just so I can install the sustratum pure black theme which I paid for on my previous phone. Other than the black theme thing I am very pleased with the functionality of stock nougat.
Substratum works great on rooted stock. Just did the process.

1LQiDRv.jpg

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Enricosteph

Dec 23, 2007
Looks really nice! But I don't wanna root because I use online banking! And unlocking bootloader to get root access is also no option for me :(

D

Deleted member 6256322

I really like Microsoft's Arrow launcher at the minute . some nice features and you can change icons too . And i don't know if its just me but i think tap to wake seems to work better than with the stock launcher for some reason :victory:

Attachments

• LongScreenshot_2017-06-05-14-32-30.jpg
    LongScreenshot_2017-06-05-14-32-30.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 1,123
  • Screenshot_20170605-143242.jpg
    Screenshot_20170605-143242.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 1,100
  • Screenshot_20170605-143254.jpg
    Screenshot_20170605-143254.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 1,103
Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, i did small digging on these themes.. i found Themes for Lenovo K3 note ( which is having same DPI as ours) i managed to download a file and it turned out to be a ZIP file, we can replace ICONS from the existing theme, and if having any further knowledge on xml files.... there are so many xml files too :D

i will share that file here :) < have a look :highfive:
    View attachment Night-Techolite.com.zip
    but i doubt we can customize as MIUI themes, which changes everything :rolleyes:
    D
    Deleted member 6256322
    Good work nandakis4 :D

Found 8 more on lenovo forum . Only looks like the icons and wallpaper change , but still something new to use .

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/P1-P1m-P70-P90-Series/Themes/td-p/3288158

And yes you right , so many xml files :laugh:
    Yes a black theme like substratum would be really nice...

Substratum works great on rooted stock. Just did the process.

1LQiDRv.jpg

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
    Anyone found any layers that can be added in theme center.

There seems to be an option in last tab but it got only default blue and brown....would love to have a black or red option.
    I need a black theme on this phone like i had on my older rooted phone with swift black substratum theme. looking forward to seeing it become available through phones normal theme engine rather than having to root because im still under warranty