[MOD][7.0+]Google camera with HDR+ Mode

Search This thread

Liacon

Apr 2, 2015
On behalf of the many things I ignore I won't call this thread misleading bulls#t, but I sure want.
Why op why ? Even the magisk module you provided is broken.

I'm tempted to ask the dud...

Man the first that you have linked works almost perfectly.
Unfortunately just the portrait mode with the post camera disn't work
But for the rest I'm amazed, thanks for the share!

rogat92

Dec 23, 2014
Jakarta
I pushed the Arnova's superior/moded Miui apk into the Ramesh magisk module that enables the magic, you can find it here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kOCeaRWzXXEA0W_xrnTabYPrA0ktelE9?usp=sharing

All credit to Arnova an Rameesh obviously.

Tested on official LOS 14.
Doesn't work: panoramra / group selfie / night mode (hht ?) not present.
Everything else is fine and actually very good.

I wish I'll have time and talent to dig into it and achieve more compatibility for the P2, interesting business ?

I tried it on stock room S251, but unfortunately it FC, don't know what to do.

duck from space

Mar 21, 2013
Yes, now that I have looked into it it's far from perfect.
Working on another one a bit more refined than pushing files in a magisk module at random.

Btw, noob looking for an enlightenment: why most camera port have to be pushed into system via flash or magisk ?

I was quite happy when I managed to decompile one miui apk, push libraries inside and recompile, holly jolly that one seemed to work, a single apk, a proper port !

Except that lib.so don't behave that good now. App FC when calling them. Tried many many configurations still no clue.

Is this a permission business ? Do we have to go into the (probably tricky) business of altering lib.so to make a working port ? I really 'd like to know ! Can provide logcat if anyone is interested enlightening me ?

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Here's the root of my problem

04-19 21:53:33.869 E/AndroidRuntime(19471): java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for int[] com.android.camera.effect.ShaderNativeUtil.initJpegTexture(byte[], int, int) (tried Java_com_android_camera_effect_ShaderNativeUtil_initJpegTexture and Java_com_android_camera_effect_ShaderNativeUtil_initJpegTexture___3BII)

Suvam Mondal

Jan 3, 2017
On behalf of the many things I ignore I won't call this thread misleading bulls#t, but I sure want.
Why op why ? Even the magisk module you provided is broken.

I'm tempted to ask the dude that made the redmi note 4 gcam works (apparently not on purpose), what is the deal behind those ports.
We have «full» camera 2 api support for our P2, but not level3. Digging what it means. Is it the key for gcam hdr ?

Well at least I haven't totally lost my time.. As some of you noticed, some gcam port are mostly working but hdr is inoperant. They take excellent photos (P2 wise) none the less !

Recommand this one

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/...eCamera-Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-V7beta-test-9.apk

Or this one

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/...skulshady_gcam_5.1.018_Mod_v4.0_full_auto.apk

About the same quality, just a matter of taste in the menus.

Thanks. :)
Btw portrait mode seems to work only on front camera and not on rear camera(showing pink lines). Is it working on ur phone properly ? If yes, then which ROM are you using ?

Top Liked Posts