FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GUIDE] No IMEI, No Baseband, No Backup? - SOLUTION

965 posts
Thanks Meter: 550
 
By soralz, Senior Member on 7th March 2014, 07:27 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th June 2014, 03:28 PM |#21  
stympy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Constanta
Thanks Meter: 894
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aavama

Did
Down loaded $135 and installed
Then installed miui and works fine
Thanks lot

You are wellcome.
 
 
4th September 2014, 08:32 PM |#22  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thanks, this worked pretty well, i ended up using MTKdroid tools and i pushed root, then i changed imei & it seemed to have worked, also the wifi mac address worked wonders but i didnt have a bluetooth problem it seems, I was so tired at the time trying for so long that i can hardly remember how i did it now lol.
5th September 2014, 11:07 AM |#23  
stympy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Constanta
Thanks Meter: 894
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidLion

Thanks, this worked pretty well, i ended up using MTKdroid tools and i pushed root, then i changed imei & it seemed to have worked, also the wifi mac address worked wonders but i didnt have a bluetooth problem it seems, I was so tired at the time trying for so long that i can hardly remember how i did it now lol.

2nd December 2014, 04:11 PM |#24  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Baseband lost
Hey. A have same problem. Baseband lost, imei lost, WiFi and BT address lost.
I have delete nvram folder but there still no baseband. So I flash the rom with splash tools but the baseband still unknown.. How I can fix that baseband?
2nd December 2014, 07:44 PM |#25  
stympy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Constanta
Thanks Meter: 894
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ananda28

Hey. A have same problem. Baseband lost, imei lost, WiFi and BT address lost.
I have delete nvram folder but there still no baseband. So I flash the rom with splash tools but the baseband still unknown.. How I can fix that baseband?

Hi. You can repair your phone with some simple steps:
1. root your phone.
2. study the links i send you.
3. Look on the back of the box in witch your phone come... excuze my bad english
4. there is one IMEI for your sim 1.
5. now respect this tutorial:

The idea is as follows. Both IMEI's are identical except for the last digits. For example, if first IMEI ends in 19, to find the last 2 digits of IMEI 2 must add 1 to the penultimate digit and subtract 2 to the last digit, resulting 27:

1. IMEI 1 = 19
2. 1 +1 = 2; 9-2 = 7; 2 +7 = 9 <10
3. IMEI 2 = 27

If the penultimate number of the first IMEI is 9, we will add 9 +1 = 0 but we will add 1 on antepenultimate digit.

example:
1. IMEI 1 = 299
2. IMEI 2 = 307

Hope you will find useful.

Hi. Here are some tutorials how to add IMEI again:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/leno...vices-t2789292
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9POQK3kf6U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gRAlf--D8E
3rd December 2014, 08:56 AM |#26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stympy

Hi. You can repair your phone with some simple steps:
1. root your phone.
2. study the links i send you.
3. Look on the back of the box in witch your phone come... excuze my bad english
4. there is one IMEI for your sim 1.
5. now respect this tutorial:

The idea is as follows. Both IMEI's are identical except for the last digits. For example, if first IMEI ends in 19, to find the last 2 digits of IMEI 2 must add 1 to the penultimate digit and subtract 2 to the last digit, resulting 27:

1. IMEI 1 = 19
2. 1 +1 = 2; 9-2 = 7; 2 +7 = 9 <10
3. IMEI 2 = 27

If the penultimate number of the first IMEI is 9, we will add 9 +1 = 0 but we will add 1 on antepenultimate digit.

example:
1. IMEI 1 = 299
2. IMEI 2 = 307

Hope you will find useful.

Hi. Here are some tutorials how to add IMEI again:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/leno...vices-t2789292
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9POQK3kf6U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gRAlf--D8E

thx that tutorial but i have 2 imei in in back phone
i use mtk droid tool and mobile uncle like in page 1 to restore imei but there's still invalid imei
http://forum.xda-developers.com/leno...vices-t2789292 i follow this tutorial too but still invalid ..
it's possible to restore imei without baseband ???
coz i dont khow why my baseband unknow

Imei and baseband solved. How I can find my WiFi and Bluetooth Mac address?
3rd December 2014, 04:51 PM |#27  
Junior Member
Flag Chesapeake
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
3G
I have my IMEI but I can't get 3g. I haven't done the fix yet for wifi but will try later. Any way to get my 3g working again??
8th January 2015, 01:25 PM |#28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
How to restore serial number (sn) and product number (pn)???

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Power on bt and wifi and go to settings, about phone, status and you will see mac adresses. And if you want to fix, write adresses on papper and use same tool as you use to write imei.
29th January 2015, 07:18 PM |#29  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
How to write\restore lost serial and product number?
29th January 2015, 09:38 PM |#30  
stympy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Constanta
Thanks Meter: 894
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by popadic022

How to write\restore lost serial and product number?

Look for SN writer on Google.

Sent from my SMT TAB 704DC
6th February 2015, 10:31 PM |#31  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Doesnt work with sn write tool.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mtk no baseband, mtk no imei, no sim detected

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes