Originally Posted by Ananda28
Hey. A have same problem. Baseband lost, imei lost, WiFi and BT address lost.
I have delete nvram folder but there still no baseband. So I flash the rom with splash tools but the baseband still unknown.. How I can fix that baseband?
Hi. You can repair your phone with some simple steps:
1. root your phone.
2. study the links i send you.
3. Look on the back of the box in witch your phone come... excuze my bad english
4. there is one IMEI for your sim 1.
5. now respect this tutorial:
The idea is as follows. Both IMEI's are identical except for the last digits. For example, if first IMEI ends in 19, to find the last 2 digits of IMEI 2 must add 1 to the penultimate digit and subtract 2 to the last digit, resulting 27:
1. IMEI 1 = 19
2. 1 +1 = 2; 9-2 = 7; 2 +7 = 9 <10
3. IMEI 2 = 27
If the penultimate number of the first IMEI is 9, we will add 9 +1 = 0 but we will add 1 on antepenultimate digit.
1. IMEI 1 = 299
2. IMEI 2 = 307
Hope you will find useful.
Hi. Here are some tutorials how to add IMEI again: