Can't go to download mode - phone is booting into system

Search This thread

borda01

Aug 19, 2010
hi,
As is thred name - can't go to download mode - after connecting to PC phone is bootlooping into system
Help

borda01

Aug 19, 2010
That not works, phone is powered down, but after connecting cable is powering on into system...

stympy

Feb 15, 2010
Constanta
Lenovo P780
Samsung Galaxy A71
That not works, phone is powered down, but after connecting cable is powering on into system...

Try this:
When the procedure to flash is ready, with the USB cable connected press the red button and keep the button pressed, then press download in SP Flash Tool and release the button. Do all this in this order. Tell me what is going on?
The flash should start.

borda01

Aug 19, 2010
Try this:
When the procedure to flash is ready, with the USB cable connected press the red button and keep the button pressed, then press download in SP Flash Tool and release the button. Do all this in this order. Tell me what is going on?
The flash should start.

Phone is booting, sp flash tool "searching"

Phone has TWRP installed, but I can't install any ROM - error appears

borda01

Aug 19, 2010
In device manager phone is detected as MT65XX preloader in about 5 seconds - after that it bootloops.

EDIT:

solution:

Open "Device Manager" on your Windows PC.
Plug in your phone through the micro USB cable. A device will show up for a few seconds in "Device Manager". After that, it will disappear again!
Recognize the device tree where it appeared, and wait for it as you unplug and plug in your phone again (if bootloop, its automatic!)
Catch it with a right click as it appears! Then choose "Update Drivers" and pick the directory where you uncompressed the drivers you downloaded above. Its ok if after catching it the device disconnects. You only need to install the drivers now.

Last edited:

stympy

Feb 15, 2010
Constanta
Lenovo P780
Samsung Galaxy A71
In device manager phone is detected as MT65XX preloader in about 5 seconds - after that it bootloops.

I understand now. Your computer does not recognize your phone. The drivers are not installed at all or correctly.
Download the drivers from here and install them. The drivers are at the bottom of the page.
To flash use only the sp flash tools from here.
Small tutorial to install the drivers:

I think was someting like this:
1. First install the .exe file. Reboot PC.
2. Now plug the phone to the PC and new hardware wizard will appear. Unplug the USB cable.
3. Now power off the phone.
4. Again plug the phone this time powered off.
5. At this time in Device Manager appears for a second or two not in USB area, in ports area something with.. MTK65xx...
6. Click very fast on it because that will dessapear fast.
7. After you clicked on it all you have to do is update driver, and voila you have drivers installed and now all you have to do is to flash you ROM.
Hope this will help you.
Good luck.

Reactions: borda01

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I understand now. Your computer does not recognize your phone. The drivers are not installed at all or correctly.
    Download the drivers from here and install them. The drivers are at the bottom of the page.
    To flash use only the sp flash tools from here.
    Small tutorial to install the drivers:

I think was someting like this:
    1. First install the .exe file. Reboot PC.
    2. Now plug the phone to the PC and new hardware wizard will appear. Unplug the USB cable.
    3. Now power off the phone.
    4. Again plug the phone this time powered off.
    5. At this time in Device Manager appears for a second or two not in USB area, in ports area something with.. MTK65xx...
    6. Click very fast on it because that will dessapear fast.
    7. After you clicked on it all you have to do is update driver, and voila you have drivers installed and now all you have to do is to flash you ROM.
    Hope this will help you.
    Good luck.
    What is a newest version of TWRP for P780?

For normal layout is TWRP 2.8.4.0 rev.2 and for + layout is 3.0.2-7.