Wireless display

Search This thread

sidsonam

Aug 14, 2011
Hello all,

I am a happy customer of p780 as I am not that techie so nothing is bothering me. Not even the battery life as it is giving me 1 n half day which is more than any other smartphone today.

But as you know there are no mirroring app for lenovo p780 so I am concerned that this phone will be able to screen mirroring like Samsung or not.

I got this hope when I was going through the new KitKat update and I came across wireless display. ( settings>display> wireless display) it is something to do with Intel widi feature but I don't know how to make it run and what hardware or software is required.

The hope came from the new mobile assistant which has screen sharing through USB ( magic plus ) when u connect the phone to laptop it opens lenovo suite , magic plus etc. It works night but the need to have display wireless is increased.

Please tell me how and what is needed as I am facing the same issue in my lenovo twist laptop where it says Widi is ready to use. But frankly speaking I don't know how to use.

Any suggestions please reply to get this thing working.

Sent from my Lenovo P780 using XDA Free mobile app

lenovo P780 Life 07

Jun 6, 2014
Brezno
Hello all,

I am a happy customer of p780 as I am not that techie so nothing is bothering me. Not even the battery life as it is giving me 1 n half day which is more than any other smartphone today.

But as you know there are no mirroring app for lenovo p780 so I am concerned that this phone will be able to screen mirroring like Samsung or not.

I got this hope when I was going through the new KitKat update and I came across wireless display. ( settings>display> wireless display) it is something to do with Intel widi feature but I don't know how to make it run and what hardware or software is required.

The hope came from the new mobile assistant which has screen sharing through USB ( magic plus ) when u connect the phone to laptop it opens lenovo suite , magic plus etc. It works night but the need to have display wireless is increased.

Please tell me how and what is needed as I am facing the same issue in my lenovo twist laptop where it says Widi is ready to use. But frankly speaking I don't know how to use.

Any suggestions please reply to get this thing working.

Tronsmart T1000 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPIWJ_ykGag

sidsonam

Aug 14, 2011
Does this support lenovo p780 ? One more thing can we have wireless display to phone and laptop? If wireless display works I do have lenovo twist laptop with widi windows 8.1 can we WIRELESSLY mirror our screen ?

lenovo P780 Life 07

Jun 6, 2014
Brezno
Does this support lenovo p780 ? One more thing can we have wireless display to phone and laptop? If wireless display works I do have lenovo twist laptop with widi windows 8.1 can we WIRELESSLY mirror our screen ?

If U mean Tronsmart T1000 - then YES, it s support lenovo p780 (but U must have ROM with KK or 4.4.x android).