Lenovo P780 4GB RAM stuck in bootloop.

Search This thread

LenovoP780Bootloop

Aug 3, 2018
Hello all,

Recently my Lenovo stopped booting and it gets stuck in a bootloop. I still have access to the reset mode by holding volume up and down.

I have the 4GB RAM version. Is that enough information to fix the issue? Let me know if I need to supply more information (and how to obtain it, please).

I tried looking around for solutions. Many people seem to have fixed similar problems. Unfortunately their posts usually contain dead links so I couldn't use their methods.

If I need to reinstall I would prefer an English system. There is no important data on the phone. It would be nice to be able to retrieve contacts but it's not a big deal to lose them.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

stympy

Feb 15, 2010
Constanta
Lenovo P780
Samsung Galaxy A71
Hi. Unfortunately you canot recover the information after the phone entered in that state, unless you are doing backup in clowd.
All you can do is to reflash the firmware with SP Flash Tool.
Here is the link for multilanguage firmware: https://xdaforums.com/lenovo-p780/development/firmware-row-cn-layout-t3550801
Here is one firmware that i like: https://xdaforums.com/lenovo-p780/development/miui-lenovo-p780-t2976347
Read the tutorials twice before you do anything.
Tell me if something goes wrong.
Good Luck.

Hello all,

Recently my Lenovo stopped booting and it gets stuck in a bootloop. I still have access to the reset mode by holding volume up and down.

I have the 4GB RAM version. Is that enough information to fix the issue? Let me know if I need to supply more information (and how to obtain it, please).

I tried looking around for solutions. Many people seem to have fixed similar problems. Unfortunately their posts usually contain dead links so I couldn't use their methods.

If I need to reinstall I would prefer an English system. There is no important data on the phone. It would be nice to be able to retrieve contacts but it's not a big deal to lose them.

Thank you in advance.