Bootloader: unlock method unknown
Custom recovery: none
International (ROW) firmware: Z90a40_USR_S118_1505272046_Q2020131.4_ROW_qpst
I've tested it - it works. Multilanguage (look at screenshot - not all languages), GAPPS, no chinese bloatware. NO ROOT.
SD card must be removed during flashing!
- Miflash: Miflash_140509.zip
- firmware version S118: Z90a40_USR_S118_1505272046_Q2020131.4_ROW_qpst.7z
- update to version S208: Z90a40_USR_S208_1507141216_Q2020131.4_ROW_OTAFull. zip
2. Disable driver signature enforcement:
Windows 8: http://www.howtogeek.com/167723/how-...igned-drivers/
Windows 7: http://www.sabrent.com/support/knowl...php?article=14
3. Install Miflash program.
4. Flash new ROM:
- unzip downloaded file with the firmware
- turn off the phone
- hit VOL + and plug USB cable (phone will vibrate once)
- in Device Manager (Control Panel) new COM port should appear: Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008
- run Miflash, you should see appropriate COM port
- browse folder with downloaded firmware
- click 'flash' and wait (about 180s)
- disconnect USB cable, hit POWER key for about 10s (phone will vibrate)
- phone will restart and load new system. It takes some time - and if it hangs, please hit POWER again for 10s, it will reboot again and it should proceed
5. Update to version S208:
- download file Z90a40_USR_S208_1507141216_Q2020131.4_ROW_OTAFull. zip, rename it to 'update.zip'
- copy to phone memory or SD card
- reboot to recovery (turn off the phone, hit vol +- and hit power)
- install update package (it will take some time), reboot (first start will take few minutes)
6. (Optional) Reflash or return to chinese version:
- in ROW version it is impossible to enter download mode with VOL+ and plug USB cable - you can do this only with ADB command
- turn on the phone, let the system start
- plug USB cable, make sure ADB Debugging is ON
- execute ADB command: 'adb reboot edl'
- phone will restart in download mode
- now you can run Miflash