Originally Posted by zahidbd2
I have a phone Lenovo Vibe shot z90a40 . Few days ago I have successfully flashed firmware with root facilities with Miflash . Phone was working fine . Then I tried to flash again another firmware with QFIL . I marked the options "Reset after Download" . After downloding the new ROM my vibe shot never start , it always stuck on Lenovo logo/text .
The problem are below -
1. When I press/hold Volume + button and plug in usb cable , the phone vibarte 2 times . So Miflash/QFIL could not detect com port .
2. I could not enable usb debugging mode because my phone never startup after last flashing , so ' adb reboot edl' command not working . device not found .
3. Also I can't enter any Mode , so I could not reset data , could not update from any update.zip from recovery .
4. If I press and hold volume + , volume - and power button at same time , PC detect comport as 9006 , its shows not writable .
5. I tried eMMC downloader to switch to Download mode but failed .
Please help me . Thanks
here is my solution if can help.
I had on my vibe shot s208 rooted ROW. It stacked after SU update in boot loop.
1. I did wipe data without formatting from recovery mode (Vol+ and Vol- and Power button. When Logo is on release power button and hold Vol+ and Vol - until you are in recovery mode). STILL boot loop.
2. I did wipe data with formatting from the same menu. - STILL boot loop.
3. I did factory reset from recovery menu (Vol - and Power after logo is on release Power and hold Vol - until you get recovery mode) - STILL boot loop.
Then I did next:
1. I downloaded and installed QFIL (QPST_2.7.422) - I am not allowed to post links yet.
2. I have connected OTG adapter to phone. Phone was off.
3. then connected OTG to PC. It was some HDD activities but I did not hear any sound.
4. press Vol- for as long as something is going on - HDD activities. Then I think came up sound too - but not sure.
5. I had installed Qualcomm USB drivers from before I suppose.
6. Because I couldn't see my device as ...908 I disconnected and connected again usb cable... then I got my device as ...908 in device manager, but it was written "RECONNECTED" or similar in front of word "QUALCOM".
7. Then just follow instructions for QFIL. and ROM will be installed.
First I have installed INTERNATIONAL no root ROM. But because I needed phone to be rooted in order to use data recovery software I flashed again with s240 ROOTED. When I flashed second time I did not use OTG, just direct usb cable connection to PC, and my phone was again recognized after I reconnected usb cable and in device manger was "RECONNECTED" in front of word "QUALCOM".