145 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,066

By kenny3fcb, Senior Member on 21st November 2018, 04:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st May 2019, 06:43 PM |#381  
Flag RİZE
Thanks Meter: 24

More
@kenny3fcb The stock camera has a 16: 9 photo dont setting. Takes 4: 3 photos.

22nd May 2019, 01:50 AM |#382  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
the android setup does not close even with open gapps. this was happening for long time. the rom was running fine so no issues
22nd May 2019, 04:29 AM |#383  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prashant1ch

Gsans in vpn and carrier label text in qs panel has actually not applied. It's same as it was before. And not showing the weather info in default 'at a glance' of launcher.
And yes network fluctuations are very noticeable.
Btw it's the best rom available. Thanks Kenny

1. It is 'Carrier label text in status bar' not QS. A typo, sorry for that.
2. I'm guessing you have location enabled already. If you have no weather data displayed on lockscreen then at a glance also won't have any weather data displayed. This is because weather data fetching sometime takes time or doesn't update always. To force fetch the data you can search for the app 'Weather Information Provider' and force stop it. Sometimes a reboot works too.
3. Another bad practice by devs and misinformation spread out. Some ROMs fake cell signal levels and displays a bit enhanced levels on status bar icon. So if you are using that ROM you may feel that you have great cell signal level and quality. But the moment you come to AOSiP you see signal is fluctuating. This is because we don't fake the levels, we display the actual stuff untouched as done in AOSP.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kenny3fcb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kenny3fcb Ad-Free
22nd May 2019, 06:49 AM |#384  
Flag Nicosia
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Is there a way to increase the vibration when we turn on the phone with the fingerprint? The latest build seems excellent. Thanks!
24th May 2019, 05:49 AM |#385  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks for great work!
I found several small bug's.

1. LED is not working for sms, missed calls, etc... With battary work correctly.(This problem present on many last rom's like RR, Arrow....)

2. When pocket mode is on.
When i have a call, and take off phone from pocket more then about 10 sec, screen is off and and vibrate not work.
But when I turn on display, i see calling screen.
(The same bug is on Superrior OS, on the Arrow work correctly)
Can I fix it Myself or can you make small patch.

3. Power menu is NOT visible only on secured blocked screen. But if screen blocked without any security (like pin, password etc) the power menu is present.
Me be it's not bug, just feature.
24th May 2019, 06:12 AM |#386  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 608

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konovalov_84

Thanks for great work!

1. LED is not working for sms, missed calls, etc... With battary work correctly.(This problem present on many last rom's like RR, Arrow....)

When i have a call, and take off phone from pocket more then about 10 sec, screen is off and and vibrate not work.

3. Power menu is NOT visible only on secured blocked screen. But if screen blocked without any security (like pin, password etc) the power menu is present.

3 is a feature so that no one except you can switch off your phone.. as they may go to TWRP and remove the password or may wipe the phone
24th May 2019, 08:10 AM |#387  
Flag Niš
Thanks Meter: 898

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konovalov_84

Thanks for great work!

I just tested led for sms and works fine... Go to notifications settings of messaging app and enable led (blink light).
5th June 2019, 07:50 AM |#388  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata

More
New official update is out!
Grab it and update from the updater app, or manually download from aosip.dev | SourceForge | Google Drive and flash it via TWRP.

Changelog:
Device specific changes:
  • Add KCAL menu, can be found at Settings > Device features > Display color
  • Bring back haptic feedback on touch, also boost the global feedback strength a bit
  • Updates from lineage z2_plus repos
  • Improvements from sultanxda's Pixel 2/XL kernel repo
  • Backport thin archives, ld dead code elimination and LTO commits from android-4.19
  • Migrate from GNU gold to LLVM lld linking
  • Rip-off cpu freq. throttling values from SODP Tone Thermanager config

ROM specific changes:
  • Merged in June 2019 Security Patches
  • Fix auto enable for Aggressive Battery on battery saver
  • Import translations from Google's Beta 3 SystemUI for Q (Text) Clock
  • Tint "It's" text on Q Clock based on wallpaper primary color, incase the system cannot determine it, it will fallback to System Accent
  • Translation import and fixes
  • Update Singapore and Iran APNs
  • Remove the 0 from hours in Digital Bold option for lockscreen clock
  • Stop USB debugging window from being dismissed when tapping outside the dialog
  • Disable absolute volume control for AirPods 2
  • Reset Update Channel to default when custom updater channel is set blank
  • Telephony fixes and change telephony actionbar and text colour
  • Enable and fix QS detail view (can view available WiFis and BT devices from QS for example)
  • Add battery saving mode to location
  • Pulse fixes and improvements
    • Option to use system accent for pulse
    • Fix pulse opacity on automatic colour and system accent colour
    • Add pulse lava lamp start and end colours
    • Add bar animation smoothing
    • Fix defaulting to user colour when no albumart colour is available

I'm attaching two thermal configuration zips in case your games perform really bad with the current one from SODP.
"oldaosipthermal.zip" is the previous config used in AOSiP and "zuklineagethermal.zip" is the original ZUK config used in Lineage and other ROMs.

Happy flashing
Attached Files
File Type: zip oldaosipthermal.zip - [Click for QR Code] (370.7 KB, 36 views)
File Type: zip zuklineagethermal.zip - [Click for QR Code] (370.7 KB, 48 views)
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to kenny3fcb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kenny3fcb Ad-Free
5th June 2019, 09:10 AM |#389  
Thanks Meter: 199

More
Just flashed and it's smooth AF as always... Actually it feels even more fluid.... Sound quality is also good ... Flashed lineage thermals too ... Will check pubg performance later
.. Thanks devs
5th June 2019, 11:14 AM |#390  
Flag Bengaluru
Thanks Meter: 224

Donate to Me
More
@kenny3fcb I dirty flashed latest AOSiP on top of last stable version. After that I flashed old thermals.
ROM is smooth, no issues in that but unlocking with fingerprint when screen is off takes a looong time.
I don't have pocket mode on.

EDIT : I removed old fingerprint and saved again and now it works like it used to.
5th June 2019, 12:23 PM |#391  
Thanks Meter: 96

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay069

Just flashed and it's smooth AF as always... Actually it feels even more fluid.... Sound quality is also good ... Flashed lineage thermals too ... Will check pubg performance later
.. Thanks devs

Have u checked pubg performance with lineage thermals??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)