[Stable][Pie|9.0]OxygenOS_Oneplus5_9.0.11_Port[Treble]

Search This thread

akshay pro

Sep 20, 2014
Chennai
OnePlus One
Google Pixel 4
In the rom, after following all the most, (Most of them were not required ), and also after flashing magisk, the basicIntegrity & ctsProfile turns down to false, not allowing to use Payment Applications, any workaround for that ?

chikunsiba

Jun 28, 2018
In the rom, after following all the most, (Most of them were not required ), and also after flashing magisk, the basicIntegrity & ctsProfile turns down to false, not allowing to use Payment Applications, any workaround for that ?
Everything is working..you must be done some errors while flashing..do a clean flash again..

chikunsiba

Jun 28, 2018
This is the best ever oxygen os i used... using this as a daily driver about a month and its on point with no major bugs as compared to other ports..in terms of battery backup, smoothness its never disappointed me ..kudos to Dev:cowboy::eek:

Reactions: deathbreath2010

hari1jack

Jul 21, 2018
This is rom really good ...
Good battery life and awesome performance

I have one issue while playing call of duty mobile the game exit every 2 mins I don't know what to do ....

Last edited:

Rahil4321

Jan 23, 2017
The only problem I am facing is with GCAM, can anyone please suggest me a version and xml file. I have already tried the gcam and xml in the previous post on this issue.

hari1jack

Jul 21, 2018
This is great rom ...
When I disconnect my earphone I can't hear any other music, notification , calls until I restart my device

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Reactions: leosnake347

praveen37

Aug 6, 2016
Hello, am able to listen songs through earphone. But when I recieve calls am unable to here anything from other side, is their any solution for this??

Reactions: leosnake347

hari1jack

Jul 21, 2018
Hello, am able to listen songs through earphone. But when I recieve calls am unable to here anything from other side, is their any solution for this??
I'm also have this problem
Thats why I changed another rom ..

If you wanna stay in this rom
Use lesser audio switch app when u use earphone just select earphone in app ... When you plug out earphone select speaker option...

dm00389731

Jul 24, 2018
I want to flash this rom on my lenovo z2 plus. Currently i am on the zui stock rom 2.5 . So first i have to unlock my bootloader and after that installing twrp can i flash this rom directly or i need to flash some other rom zui 3.5 First..please reply

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Gadget-Match-20200323-One-Plus-Rebrand-02.jpg

Code:
    * Disclaimer
    * We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war,
    * or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research
    * if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you blame me in any way for what happens to your device, I will laugh at you.
    * BOOM! goes the dynamite
    intro.png
    *** OxygenOS is smart, swift and efficient with intuitive features designed with you in mind. Our focus on your experience ensures your OnePlus smartphone excels at the things you really need, bringing standout features to your fingertips. ***

Lets cruise into 1969 where gsi needed 69 patches and fixes to flash after flashing rom zip, well the game has changed now just flash one zip and enjoy.

Cutting the crap I nuked many things to reduce rom size but anyway u all jio nibbas's will need to save data for this 1.3 gb of zip

Gapps are already included so don't even try to flash it u will end up idk where as I didn't try

Don't expect your phone will become OnePlus and u will be able to play pubg 60fps, I have replace thermal for less heat and more battery

So don't complain if our dear lenovo zhandu/zhatu + heats as this device anyway heats while gaming
    downloads.png

ROM: Oneplus_5_Oos_9.0.11_Pie_by_PptOo7

Root: Magisk v20.4

Do not flash Gapps they are already included in rom itself

instruction.png

**Install procedure for Noobs:**

Always clean flash else rip

Always use latest official twrp recovery v 3.3.1.0

Wipe cache, dalvik, system, vendor, data

Install Rom zip file

Have patience it takes time to install don't do anything in between

Once done reboot, it will say no os installed, as twrp is high af just swipe and ignore the warning as girls ignore boys

Then your device will vibrate like hell but don't panic it will go into edl mode just long press and hold power button to force reboot

Then Android logo will apear and it will reboot once again due to vold file patching boot don't worry this is final time, now don't do anything just chill and enjoy the Google boot animation

After the device has booted let it settle don't start using it like noob, let it cool down by itself, don't keep it in refrigerator to cool XD

Reboot into TWRP, go into mount section and mount system, make sure system is ticked, then flash fix zip and reboot

Then check if Double tap to wake works or not and u will get new navbar which has swipe up to home gesture

Reboot into recovery flash magisk

Dont even try to install custom kernel or custom vendor it will throw you to fastboot so rip, if u manage to boot then also it will give rise to new bugs so don't even try

Dont try to flash useless magisk mods like lkt sun cooling etc and then cry for bad performance

**Things to do for good battery backup and fix heat lags etc:**

Don't expect anything from this beloved lenovo zuk zhandu/zhatu +

Disable wifi & bluetooth scanning

Settings>> wifi>>scanning settings

Disable printing service

Settings>>bluetooth>>connection preference>>Printing>>default print service

Disable pocket mode

Settings>>utilities>>pocket mode

Disable Experience improvement program

Settings>>system>>exp imp prog disable all

Lower animation scale

Settings>>system>>devloper options>> set animation scale to 0.5x

Disable Location Service gps

Dont play pubg watch it on YouTube in 69fps

As soon as u set things up disable Android setup application from apps

If u want no heating 60fps pubg 5g dual volte etc etc go buy a one plus don't come to me for reporting heating lags issue after using custom kernels, don't abuse zukku

Gpay works just disable telephony permission reboot and then setup Google pay

Disable noise cancellation in phone app else rip your microphone

Give permission to Indianets tiles app in accessibility of do not disturb and grant magisk permission to it else rip, disable battery optimization for magisk so that it can run in background

**If you fail to follow these instructions, please don't bother reporting any bugs**
    **If you use another kernel or vendor please don't bother reporting any bugs**
    **Stay stock stay safe go corona go**

source.png

1-g-Jj1jw-Kp47hd-I9-W4e-R7-FIg.png

**Device Side Changelog:**

*Usual OnePlus Crap
    *Added Native One Plus face unlock support
    *Fixed camera showing sensor busy error
    *Fixed audio not coming from headphone jack
    *Fixed Ambient Lift up display
    *Fixed Fingerprint sensor Need to register twice to work
    *Fixed Call recording
    *Fixed black screen on low brightness
    *Fixed Double Tap To wake
    *Replaced old navigation bar to Swipe up to home navbar
    *Added agressive thermals for less heat, more battery life and smooth transition
    *Added New Google Op Black Boot-Animation
    *Added Indianets sound tile (Magisk needed)
    *Nuked Google facelock, Ar-core, dpm service app, treble overlay app, hdrfix files
    *Integrated latest version of
    Google Play service,PlayStore, GoogleChrome, Gboard, Device Health Service
    *Kernel compiled with clang 9.0.6 upstream to 4.4.220 pop the corns hmp +

**Source Side Changelog:**

* Updated Android security patch to 2020.02
    * Improved system stability and fixed general bugs

29-bug-report.jpg

**Bugs:**

*Off screen gestures draw b c etc etc
    *5g, Dual volte, vowifi, native video call

credit.png

I would like to give thanks to everyone in the Android community, big or small.

That said, we would like to Thank all These Teams for their contribution to the OpenSource Community.

Oxygen OShttps://github.com/OnePlusOSS

Lenovohttps://github.com/lenovo

Erfan Gsi Toolhttps://github.com/erfanoabdi/ErfanGSIs

Lineage OShttps://github.com/LineageOS?q=zuk&type=&language=

Special thanks to @[B]amog787[/B] for the 69 Fixes and patches without him this wouldn't be possible

Thanks to Team Indianets Appshttps://t.me/teamindianets and the App Developer @Vijayhttps://vj.lc/ for the sound tile app

Thanks to @[B]jackzuk[/B], @[B]PdyLZY[/B] & @[B]Narshi Shukla[/B] for help and assist

Thanks to @[B]Aswin_a_s[/B] for his kernel

Thanks to @[B]DD3Boh[/B], @[B]kubersharma[/B] & @[B]dmd79[/B] for their work on z2 plus trees

Lastly thanks to @[B]erfanoabdi[/B] for his gsi tool which made it possible to port it from oneplus5

Everyone Else from the Testing Team & Users using & sharing feedback for improvements

If we have left someone or some team, we apologize and please PM us. We would be very happy to include your name as well.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Oxygen Os Gsi Port For Lenovo Z2 Plus, ROM for the Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)

Contributors
    Pranav Temkar
    Source Code: https://www.oneplus.com/global/support/softwareupgrade/details?code=PM1574156143164

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest Official TWRP 3.3.1-0 recovery Unlocked Bootloader
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 9.0.11
    Stable Release Date: 2020-05-03

Created 2020-05-04
    Last Updated 2020-05-07
    To all those who were eagerly waiting for dt2w fix idk why u need it but yes i have fixed it
    The post has been updated check the download link
    U will find fix.zip
    Instructions to flash has also been updated read thread carefully
    This fix will enable double tap to wake, will nuke the old navigation bar and will integrate new pie navigation bar which has swipe up to home gesture, personally i dont like navigation bar it uses more space on your screen why use navbar when u-touch is lubb,
    will also nuke some un necessary files in the system which are of no use
    If u want the patch to work correctly
    Reboot to recovery before flashing anything go into mount section and mount the system make sure system is ticked else rip
    Then only flash the zip, if u forget to mount system before flashing it will not work and dont cry if u do this
    Read install instructions carefully in thread
    And thanks for an amazing response happy porting?❣️
    great!
    but is there any way to make dt2w and that gesture navigation work? these are the two most important things i want in my phone!
    I have fixed double tap to wake and navbar gestures too
    Swipe up on home works fine
    Will release on patch soon
    Great Work!!! Thanks and keep it up...
    Btw do we have to make the backup of internal storage or not???
    i mean do all the internal storage data get erased?
    No the internal storage is not wiped no need to worry