This is not bootanimation, this is the splash screen (the 'Zuk' boot logo which is displayed when device is switched ON)
This is for ZUK Z2 / Z2 Pro Only ..
For other devices, please send me your splash.img so that I can create a tool for you too.
1. Rooted Zuk Z2/Pro (any ROM)
2. Terminal Emulator app installed.
STEPS to create splash.img:
Before proceeding, make sure fastboot is setup properly in your computer (just incase something goes wrong)..
It's not yet tested by anyone.
1. Make sure you have a 1080x1920 picture in PNG format.
2. Download & Extract this: Zuk_Z2_Splash_Logo_Maker.zip
3. Now rename your picture as logo.png & replace it inside "pics" folder of the extracted folder.
(Similarly you can replace battery.png and usb.png if you wish)
4. Finally, run the 'CREATE_LOGO.bat' to create splash.img , which you can find inside the "output" folder after completion.
STEPS to flash splash.img:
1. Transfer the splash.img to your device's Internal Storage.
2. Open Terminal Emulator & enter the following to flash it:
su dd if=/sdcard/splash.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/splash
Incase something goes wrong or device doesn't bootup, flash the stock splash.img from fastboot like:
fastboot flash splash splash.img
1. @GokulNC (myself ) who wrote this script.
2. Modified from my tool here: [GUIDE] How to Create Custom Splash Screen (Boot Logo) for Redmi 2 & Redmi 3
Hit the Thanks button if it worked for you
Don't forget to post here the custom splash screens that you made, since others may find it useful