FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Two and a half years of Zuk2 plus and I'm planning to upgrade!

38 posts
Thanks Meter: 24

By ahovi achumi, Member on 18th February 2019, 04:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
It's been two and a half years using zuk2 plus and I am mesmerized by the development support it has till now. I have used many budget xiaomi Redmi series phone in between but so far Zuk 2 plus beats them all in terms of Roms stability Developers made. A very big THANK YOU to all the developers for their hard work.
I'm planning to upgrade my phone which will have good developers support like this phone. ONE PLUS and Poco phones created so much hype but I want to try other phones running Qualcomm chipset.
My budget is between $350 - $500.
I'll still be using this phone till developers continue their support even if I get a new phone.
Your valuable opinion will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ahovi achumi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ahovi achumi Ad-Free

18th February 2019, 05:42 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 94

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahovi achumi

It's been two and a half years using zuk2 plus and I am mesmerized by the development support it has till now. I have used many budget xiaomi Redmi series phone in between but so far Zuk 2 plus beats them all in terms of Roms stability Developers made. A very big THANK YOU to all the developers for their hard work.
I'm planning to upgrade my phone which will have good developers support like this phone. ONE PLUS and Poco phones created so much hype but I want to try other phones running Qualcomm chipset.
I'll still be using this phone till developers continue their support even if I get a new phone.
Thank you.

Wait for redmi note 7 launch in India bro... It woll surely have great development
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sidS6 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sidS6 Ad-Free
18th February 2019, 11:54 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
If you need powerfull GPU for gaming buy poco, if not redmi note 7 Pro with 6GB RAM will be good enough
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Polak33 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Polak33 Ad-Free
19th February 2019, 05:53 AM |#4  
pune
Thanks Meter: 214

More
OP is the phone is to go.. 5T/ 6T whichever suits you..
superb development.. oem support as well along with timely updates.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sanjay.2704 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sanjay.2704 Ad-Free
19th February 2019, 12:24 PM |#5  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polak33

If you need powerfull GPU for gaming buy poco, if not redmi note 7 Pro with 6GB RAM will be good enough

Confused with poco or one plus. One plus refresh their phone after ever six months and it becomes outdated quickly. Poco on the other hand is likely to release new phone this year anytime soon so If I am to go for Poco I think I should wait for the new update.
I wonder if there is any phone releasing flagship Qualcomm chipset in my budget this year 🤣.
Anyway, Thank you very much for recommending me.
The Following User Says Thank You to ahovi achumi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ahovi achumi Ad-Free
19th February 2019, 12:27 PM |#6  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay.2704

OP is the phone is to go.. 5T/ 6T whichever suits you..
superb development.. oem support as well along with timely updates.

I used my friend's One plus 6T for a month and it buttery smooth but I just hate their way of refreshing phone after six months. Any other recommendation?
19th February 2019, 02:38 PM |#7  
pune

More
Quote:

I used my friend's One plus 6T for a month and it buttery smooth but I just hate their way of refreshing phone after six months. Any other recommendation?

I do agree on that.. however as of now I feel sd 845 is pretty good for next 2 years .. 855 would be too expensive with op as well.. rumors are quoting upwards of $600.. unless poco comes out with 855.. if you are ok to wait for that then go for 855.. otherwise 845 is the best as of now market..

Poco is with lcd where as op is with amoled meaning superior display .. poco has liquid cooling meaning less heat. Choose what goes for u
19th February 2019, 04:48 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 226

More
Quote:

Thank you.

Get a phone with good stock rom.

Look at Nokia probably
20th February 2019, 02:00 AM |#9  
pune

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by selvarajrajkanna

Get a phone with good stock rom.

Look at Nokia probably

Ohh yess Nokia 9 with penta camera is about to be released..
The Following User Says Thank You to sanjay.2704 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sanjay.2704 Ad-Free
20th February 2019, 11:42 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 226

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay.2704

Ohh yess Nokia 9 with penta camera is about to be released..

Not gonna be 300$.
The Following User Says Thank You to selvarajrajkanna For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift selvarajrajkanna Ad-Free
20th February 2019, 08:35 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 197

More
Poco

Op6t
The Following User Says Thank You to Anurag151143526 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Anurag151143526 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)