FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [Z2 Plus] ZUI 3.5.389 / 3.7.033 ST [OREO] [QPST+TWRP]

229 posts
Thanks Meter: 119
 
By Jintu Jose, Senior Member on 15th December 2017, 07:28 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th January 2018, 12:03 PM |#201  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by babisai

What is this

This unbundled not double notification I guess
 
 
9th January 2018, 03:34 AM |#202  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Make a flashable 3.5.218 zip please.....
9th January 2018, 06:08 AM |#203  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaikelAt

Remember that you have to install an specific version of TWRP (it is in the first post) before flashing the ROM. How to install it? While being in Recovery go to install, click on "install image"(not completely sure it say exactly that but the option do say " image"), select the file (have to end in .img), select the partition "recovery" and swipe right. After this reboot and get into recovery again and make sure the version is 3.0.3

Before flashing the rom you have do do the following wipes(once you're in the Recovery):

Dalvik cache, cache, data and system (do not check off either "internal storage" or "otg", because if you do it you'll lose all your images, videos, music, apks, etc)

After doing the wipes go to install, select the ROM, wait till it finishes and reboot. That's it.

Sent from my Z2 Plus using Tapatalk

Does flashing this rom relocked your bootloader , I am worried cause while trying Gizrom 2.0 , it relocked my phone's bootloader , had to get the file again from zuk !! Thanks ...
9th January 2018, 07:05 AM |#204  
MaikelAt's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna.99

Does flashing this rom relocked your bootloader , I am worried cause while trying Gizrom 2.0 , it relocked my phone's bootloader , had to get the file again from zuk !! Thanks ...

I don't really know it... But I guess it does not relock your bootloader because I changed to crDroid 3.8.2 (which requires unlocked bootloader) and everything is working greatly...
9th January 2018, 08:55 AM |#205  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Gmail stopped working
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jintu Jose

ZUI_3.5.218_DEV_180103_qpst.7z also got releasedDOWNLOAD
Clean flashed 2.5.104 QFIL
Signed in into the ROM
Rebooted and updated GooglePlay
Rebooted into EDL and flashed 3.5.218 QFIL
-----------------------------------
Bootloader will be locked
Nothing special to be noticed
Better performance
Less app crashes comparatively
----------------------------------------
Attachment 4379129Attachment 4379130Attachment 4379131Attachment 4379132Attachment 4379134Attachment 4379135Attachment 4379136Attachment 4379137

Gmail stopped working..
9th January 2018, 10:53 AM |#206  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBodyX

What are u? 5?

I just born now on first day I used to read these
9th January 2018, 01:48 PM |#207  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
When will the stable version come out?

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Will the update come to India?
9th January 2018, 07:53 PM |#208  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Flashalbe zip 3.5.218
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostranger047

Make a flashable 3.5.218 zip please.....

this one exactly the same as stock (haven't tried it)
Zzzzhttps://mega.nz/#!dl1zlRIY!oTCt1AXWz2MiNigxOlO1QdwarPVILpxQWpfUpHm 9N4Y[/url]

this one more google friendly
Zzzzhttps://mega.nz/#!c4F2yYTI!Ddfe_zhhFacP91U5xIkUq6FnOTgkqsvDs2eq2hF r9RY[/url]

The link its without the zzzz of course.
The Following User Says Thank You to batz999 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift batz999 Ad-Free
10th January 2018, 03:23 AM |#209  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by batz999

this one exactly the same as stock (haven't tried it)
Zzzzhttps://mega.nz/#!dl1zlRIY!oTCt1AXWz2MiNigxOlO1QdwarPVILpxQWpfUpHm 9N4Y[/url]

this one more google friendly
Zzzzhttps://mega.nz/#!c4F2yYTI!Ddfe_zhhFacP91U5xIkUq6FnOTgkqsvDs2eq2hF r9RY[/url]

The link its without the zzzz of course.

Is this twrp flashable version? i don't want my bootloader become locked.
10th January 2018, 07:05 AM |#210  
Jintu Jose's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Ujjain
Thanks Meter: 119
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by batz999

this one exactly the same as stock (haven't tried it)
Zzzzhttps://mega.nz/#!dl1zlRIY!oTCt1AXWz2MiNigxOlO1QdwarPVILpxQWpfUpHm 9N4Y[/url]

this one more google friendly
Zzzzhttps://mega.nz/#!c4F2yYTI!Ddfe_zhhFacP91U5xIkUq6FnOTgkqsvDs2eq2hF r9RY[/url]

The link its without the zzzz of course.

Thank you

I tried the second one which is flash-able through TWRP

I used TWRP 3.0.3-0, fearing the data encryption.
Clean flashed on TWRP 3.0.3 there was "ERROR 7". So Flashed back the latest TWRP 3.2.1 and successfully installed the ZUI 3.5.218 ROM . Before booting into the ROM flashed again TWRP 3.0.3 (fearing the data encryption).
Bootloader remained unlocked
All the Chinese bloatware are removed in this ROM
Google, Chrome, Contacts, Launcher are pre-installed. So there is no problem with contact synch.
No WhatsApp and GApps crashes till now
After 2 reboots internal memory got encrypted... don't know why?
It would be a good ROM, if someone could create one that doesn't encrypt internal memory.

anyway going to try it at-least for two days
The Following User Says Thank You to Jintu Jose For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jintu Jose Ad-Free
10th January 2018, 11:38 AM |#211  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jintu Jose

Thank you


I used TWRP 3.0.3-0, fearing the data encryption.
Clean flashed on TWRP 3.0.3 there was "ERROR 7". So Flashed back the latest TWRP 3.2.1 and successfully installed the ZUI 3.5.218 ROM . Before booting into the ROM flashed again TWRP 3.0.3 (fearing the data encryption).
Bootloader remained unlocked
All the Chinese bloatware are removed in this ROM
Google, Chrome, Contacts, Launcher are pre-installed. So there is no problem with contact synch.
No WhatsApp and GApps crashes till now
After 2 reboots internal memory got encrypted... don't know why?
It would be a good ROM, if someone could create one that doesn't encrypt internal memory.

anyway going to try it at-least for two days

I'm using twrp 3.0.3-0 no recovery lock
If it does error 7 try to reboot recovery and try again
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes