Warning: You will not be able to return to LGMS34510b after flashing D or F.
Flashing KDZ will remove root and custom recovery. You may need to unlock bootloader after flashing.
KDZ Files for LG Leon LGMS345 (MetroPCS)
LGMS345 AMTPKT MS34510F_00 MTP MetroPCS Download (Stock Android 5.1.1)(Bootloader can be Unlocked)
LGMS345 AMTPKT MS34510D_00 MTP MetroPCS Download (Stock Android 5.1.1)(Bootloader can be unlocked)
LG Drivers - http://www.rootmetropcs.com/lg-leon/...r_v220.127.116.11.zip
LG Flash Tool - http://www.rootmetropcs.com/lg-leon/...ool%202014.zip
KDZ Extractor - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2483250
How to flash kdz: (Unbrick Phone)
Remove the battery and put it back in.
Hold the Volume Up button while connecting to USB Cable to the phone from the computer.
The Volume up button needs to be held until it reaches download mode
Having problems connecting phone?
[*]Open device manager and change the LG Mobile USB Serial port to COM 20 and restart.
Open the Flash Tool
- Select Type: 3GQCT
- PhoneMode: EMERGENCY
- KDZ : MS34510f_00.KDZ
- Click on Normal Flash
- Click on Clear update registry
- Country: different country
- Language: English (If no language displays do not worry. Just leave blank)
- Click okay and wait for the LG Mobile Support tool to recognize the device. It takes a minute or two but the tool will recognize it. The software starts the extraction and re-boots at %100. You can remove USB cable, your device will boot normally, and the device is no longer stuck in a boot loop.
- Launch the Settings Application
- Scroll Down and Tap on About Phone(or About Device)
- Locate the Build Number Section
- Tap on the Build Number Option 7 Times
- Go Back to the Main Settings Page
- Scroll Down and Tap on Developer Options
- Enable USB Debugging mode.
- Look for the ‘OEM Unlock’ Option in the Developer Mode Section (tap and check the box)
One Click Root - (Root + SupuerSU)
Developed by CamoHidddenDj
LG ROOT ZIP (LG Leon one click root zip)
LG Drivers (LG Universal drivers. You may already have installed)
- Navigate to downloads and install LG Drivers.
- Navigate to download location and UNZIP the file. LG_Leon_OCR_v2.zip
- Navigate to the unzipped folder \LG_Leon_OCR_v2
- Connect your LG leon to the computer via USB cable. Make sure you have unlocked bootloader.
- In the LG_Leon_OCR_v2 folder click the root.bat (This will root your device)
- follow the instructions and wait. (Phone will reboot a couple times)
- When done you may need to remove battery and reboot.
- You are now rooted.
Custom Recovery for LG Leon MS345
Developed by Unjustified Dev
TWRP - Download
How to install custom recovery
- Install Flashify from playstore.
- Open Flashify
- Grant Superuser permissions.
- Under Flash Tab Click Recovery Image
- Choose file explorer and navigate to where you save twrp-18.104.22.168-ms345.img and select.
- It will ask Flash recovery? Tap YUP!
- Once recovery has finished flashing it will ask if you want to reboot. Click Ok.
- This should boot you into TWRP Recovery mode.
Xposed for LG Leon MS345
Created by rovo89
Xposed Installer APK - (Xposed Installer APP For LG Leon)
Xposed Lollipop Framework - (Xposed Lollipop 5.1.1 for LG Leon)'
How to Install Xposed
- Boot into recovery TWRP
- Tap Install
- Navigate to folder you saved xposed-v79-sdk22-arm.zip and select.
- Swipe to confirm Flash.
- When Flash is complete Reboot to System.
- Install XposedInstall_3.0_alpha4.apk
- Now you should have Xposed framework installed and be able to download modules.
cm-12.1-20150906-UNOFFICIAL - Created by LEPT-Development (Camera does not work)