FORUMS

[ROM][5.1.1][MS345] Unofficial CyanogenMod 12.1 for LG Leon

218 posts
Thanks Meter: 272

Post Reply Email Thread
DISCLAIMER: Neither I, or anyone else is responsible for anything YOU do to your device. YOU are flashing this ROM at YOUR own risk!!!

This ROM is for MetroPCS LG Leon Only. What is LEPT-Development? We are a team of Developers who work on Low-End devices (Low-End Project Team Development)

@Unjustified Dev
@chevanlol360
@Jonhaney
@AndroidAddict||AA aka MikeHoncho

Requirements:
  • Root
  • Unlocked Bootloader (must be on stock 10B)
  • New TWRP Recovery

Version: 2015-07-12
Built By: @Unjustified Dev

People to Thank:

Testers:

antonioblee1
@bichofelix

If I forgot anyone, please let me know and I will fix it. If I got your contributions wrong then send me a PM and I will gladly fix it.

Screenshots:

Working:

• Almost Everything
Not Working:

• Camera
    • GPS
    • You tell me??
Install (Make a backup once in recovery):

• Download .zip and save to sdcard
    • Boot to recovery
    • Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    • Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache
    • Install CM12 zip via New TWRP
    • Reboot
Downloads:

Device Tree:
https://github.com/TeamRegular/andro...lge_c50-common
https://github.com/TeamRegular/andro...msm8916-common

Kernel:
https://github.com/TeamRegular/andro...el_lge_msm8916
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AndroidAddict||AA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AndroidAddict||AA Ad-Free
30th July 2015, 04:45 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Thanks for the rom. I tried to pm you on your other account on Android forums but I don't think you saw it lol. Thanks for the work on the rom. I love it
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenDinoXD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GreenDinoXD Ad-Free
1st August 2015, 04:11 AM |#3  

More
Is it okay if I post logs? I have some errors in my catlog app. I'm not sure what the local even is, but I check it just for fun and I see what all the phone does. It's pretty cool to me, even though I don't know what any of it means lol
8th August 2015, 11:31 PM |#4  
Flag Yakima
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Any idea why I would be experiencing the "E:Error executing updater binary in zip "/external_sd/cm-12.1-20150714-UNOFFICIAL-ms345.zip'"? It's stopping me from flashing the rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bobsteriffic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bobsteriffic Ad-Free
8th August 2015, 11:34 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Midlothian, Texas
Thanks Meter: 272

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobsteriffic

Any idea why I would be experiencing the "E:Error executing updater binary in zip "/external_sd/cm-12.1-20150714-UNOFFICIAL-ms345.zip'"? It's stopping me from flashing the rom.

You need to update TWRP to the blue one in the OP. If you are already using the blue one, then you possibly forgot to wipe data/factory reset first
The Following User Says Thank You to AndroidAddict||AA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AndroidAddict||AA Ad-Free
8th August 2015, 11:57 PM |#6  
Flag Yakima

More
I'm running TWRP 2.8.7.0 and I did wipe my data... what else could be causing it?

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidAddict||AA

You need to update TWRP to the blue one in the OP. If you are already using the blue one, then you possibly forgot to wipe data/factory reset first

I'm running TWRP 2.8.7.0 and I did wipe my data... what else could be causing it?
9th August 2015, 02:14 AM |#7  
Flag Yakima

More
I was able to flash the rom, but now it keeps crashing and rebooting before I can even initially set up WiFi.
9th August 2015, 05:54 AM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobsteriffic

I was able to flash the rom, but now it keeps crashing and rebooting before I can even initially set up WiFi.

Did you clean install the rom? I did the advanced wipe, and it worked fine. The wipe that deletes all the cache, internal storage and all that. You may not need to do that, but that's what I did. Hope I helped.
9th August 2015, 09:06 AM |#9  
Flag Yakima

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenDinoXD

Did you clean install the rom? I did the advanced wipe, and it worked fine. The wipe that deletes all the cache, internal storage and all that. You may not need to do that, but that's what I did. Hope I helped.

When you say Advanced Wipe, did you select everything? I select everything except external SD, flash the rom, wipe the dalvik cahce, and yet the rom still crashes after about 5 seconds.
9th August 2015, 02:18 PM |#10  

More
Hmm.. I haven't heard of anything like that happen to anyone.. Sorry I don't know alot, but you might be able to find a fix at androidforums. That's where the original thread is. Also, what company is your phone with?

Here's the link to Android forums: http://androidforums.com/index.php?threads/928887/
9th August 2015, 07:03 PM |#11  
Flag Malbork
Thanks Meter: 2

More
any option to have cm 12/12.1 on lg h340n?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lg-leon

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)