- Miui 4.9.5
- Dailer keypad gets overlayed from softkeys if enabled.
You found a fix? Don't forget to share it ! You find my soruces on Github.
You found a bug? Also don't forget to report!
How to Install :
- If you are using Stock 4.4 downgrade to Stock 4.2.2.
- Root your device: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2618232
- Install recovery: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2740247
- Download the rom.
- Reboot into recovery.
- Wipe data, dalvik, cache
- Flash the rom
- Open market and download Google Installer : http://en.miui.com/thread-20807-1-1.html
- Install Playstore
- set up google account and download the other gapps on playstore
No more updates after 4.8.8 ?
-> Miui doenst support jb 4.2 after 4.8.8, so there won't be anymore miui updates. But i'll added UpdateMe, an updatetool where i will upload bug fixes if needed. Also i will add some more stuff to UpdateMe till we have a working recovery for 4.4 for new miui updates.
Will this work on my d950/d959/..
-> no. If you interesed in helping to get it work on your flex variant PM me.
Knock On doesn't work.
-> Download this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...enmenusettings , now you can open the Hidden settings. Choose "Settings -> update Touch Firmware" after that Knock On should work.Don't touch anything else on the Hidden settings !
I've got a FC when someone is calling me / when i try to call someone from recent list
-> Please report if you got this, till then this bug is noticed as fixed for me.
The keyboard is to small.
-> you can resize the keyboard on the keyboard settings (its the g3 keyboard)
You can add XX Lg app ?
-> I will later add an App where you can choise some of them.
There is no Radio app ?
-> use spirit fm http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1059296
Credits to :
-gtbluesky, to safe much time I decided after a while to use the parts he has already done for the g2 (framework is mostly the same).
- vertigo for testing and log sending