[ROM][STOCK][30A - 5.0.2] Stock rooted Lollipop Rom for Int. G Pad by skin1980

Search This thread

ruicc

Jan 8, 2008
GB
meettomy.site
Yeah seriously LG?? :D Hiding the true potential of such a convenient function!

Well, it's not a really "important function", for some, but for others could be. Resize the navbar would be much appreciated.
There are a lot of applications that you could enjoy without see the navbar and the statusbar cutting part of the display....but for me it's more important to have it and not apply (but is always there) than not have at all. ;)

pirikitto

Feb 21, 2014
Hi, I'm on 4.4.2 v50020b stock with root, twrp 2.7.0.0 and I don't kwow that bootloader I have
Which step I do to install this rom?

1) upgrade twrp at latest version
2) reboot to recovery
3) upgrade bootloader to v50020f
4) reboot to recovery
5) factory reset
6) flash rom

It's corret?
Thank you

Fullmetal Jun

Sep 10, 2013
Camp Kidney
OnePlus Pad
Hi, I'm on 4.4.2 v50020b stock with root, twrp 2.7.0.0 and I don't kwow that bootloader I have
Which step I do to install this rom?

1) upgrade twrp at latest version
2) reboot to recovery
3) upgrade bootloader to v50020f
4) reboot to recovery
5) factory reset
6) flash rom

It's correct?
Thank you

You should be ok with 20b! Upgrade twrp and flash the rom, flash supersu.zip. Done!
I suggest you flash the v50030b in a thread below as v50030a has some Korean bloatware!

Reactions: pirikitto

Toast inc ceo

Apr 3, 2016
Flashed and works runs flawlessly! The only small issue i had was when picking a lockscreen wallpaper from the gallary, it forces a portrait crop. Any fixes?

Iamkenibu

Sep 12, 2016
Hi. Currently have a stock fresh v500 kk os. Planning to update to lollipop. Honestly i am a noob for this. Can you help me step by step on how to do this? Basing from the 1st page there are 2 links to download. Is a pc still required for this? Dont know what to do right from the start. Sorry again for being a noob. Hope you can help me. Thanks and cheers.

Takisxx

Sep 13, 2009
well after i flash this rom i lost recovery cant hard reset via key combination... any1 help plz? how to enter recovery is like downst exist

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, this is the latest Lollipop ROM rolled out by LG for the international G Pad 8.3.

It's the corean update but works just fine with mine and i hope also with your.

INFO:

1- You can flash it with the TWRP like every Rom out here, i used the bumped TWRP in the original devs thread;
    2- The kernel is stock, i only set selinux to permissive because in my works for the G3 i've seen that it's the only way to avoid permission issues;
    3- it's bumped so doesn't need nothing special, just flash it in TWRP like i said above;
    4- You can dirty flash over the stock 4.4.2 ROM, i made it and had no issues at all.
    5- If you are asking why you should flash this instead of the kdz, the answer is that with the "kdz way" you will upload your Bootloader too and you will lost the possibility to flash the twrp and any custom kernel since the new BL patch the exploit used by Bump.

DOWNLOAD

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934553953

ROOT:

The rom is unrooted, to root it just flash this in recovery:
    http://download.chainfire.eu/supersu

Credits:
    - Team Codefire for the Bump exploit;
    - Chainfire for the root stuff;
    I'm about to release a kernel for this rom. It'll be in two flavours: one stock with bug fixes, one with extras and tweaks. I'll look at getting an emmc fix included before I publish.
    I didn't notice that my previous post didn't have any attachments. I added the attachment to my initial post 186. The lines I modified are below:

line 19:
    ro.product.name=awifi_open_eu from ro.product.name=awifi_open_kr

lines 30 to 32:
    ro.product.locale.language=en from ro.product.locale.language=ko
    ro.product.locale.region=GB from ro.product.locale.region=KR
    ro.wifi.channels=14 from ro.wifi.channels=11 (it didn't help with WiFi issues, the ROM doesn't detect 2.4 Ghz channels above 11)

line 244:
    ro.build.target_country=EU from ro.build.target_country=KR
    ro.build.target_region=EU (this one was added because the KitKat build.prop had it, it has no correspondent line in Lollipop build.prop)

line 283:
    persist.splitwindow.support_all=true from persist.splitwindow.support_all=false to be able to use split window with all installed apps
    I have compiled a franco hotplug kernel for this version
    its in test stadium. since I am busy studying right now things slowed down on my side but i will release it when it doesnt show problems