More
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithhh

─░nterface > navigation bar = crash ;( thanks for ur work

No such issues on 17th Build.
12th September 2015, 01:30 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi Team Exodus, I noticed that when I watch YouTube and in the background few applications are updating during the automatic installation process YouTube stops and it forced me to touch the screen (play) in order to continue with the video. Do you familiar with this phenomenon. I'll appreciate your help for receiving a solution.
14th September 2015, 04:21 PM |#13  
Flag Doha
Thanks Meter: 2,881

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogober

Hi Team Exodus, I noticed that when I watch YouTube and in the background few applications are updating during the automatic installation process YouTube stops and it forced me to touch the screen (play) in order to continue with the video. Do you familiar with this phenomenon. I'll appreciate your help for receiving a solution.

Hi,

I have no issues. I was using YouTube 10 mins ago and had apps updating.
14th September 2015, 05:19 PM |#14  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by indian84

Hi,

I have no issues. I was using YouTube 10 mins ago and had apps updating.

Hi Indian84,thank you for your feedback. It's strange because I experienced this issues with my OPO device as well. If after all you will experience such issues I'll definitely want to know about it.
14th September 2015, 05:30 PM |#15  
Flag Doha

More
Quote:

Hi Indian84,thank you for your feedback. It's strange because I experienced this issues with my OPO device as well. If after all you will experience such issues I'll definitely want to know about it.

We have same devices. Lol..

I am not using Exodus on OPO. So can't comment.
14th September 2015, 08:42 PM |#16  

More
Quote:

We have same devices. Lol..

I am not using Exodus on OPO. So can't comment.

Hi Indian84, can you please advise which type of GAPPs you used when you flashed this ROM?
15th September 2015, 12:44 AM |#17  
Flag Doha

More
Quote:

Hi Indian84, can you please advise which type of GAPPs you used when you flashed this ROM?

I use slim gapps...
15th September 2015, 11:57 AM |#18  

More
Quote:

I use slim gapps...

Hi, l took your advice and flashed slim (zero type) gapps and it seems that the freezing issues during installation just have been solved. I'll continue to test it to be sure that it's not stops randomly a phenomenon which l also experienced with YouTube. I'll keep updating if something goes wrong.

Update!!!: after testing it for almost two hours, it stoped randomly without any reasonable cause, so one problem was solved it isn't stops during app's installation, but it sure stops randomly once in awhile .
The Following User Says Thank You to gogober For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gogober Ad-Free
15th September 2015, 12:19 PM |#19  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 233

More
Is there a way to disable the text shadow on the headings? I just tried this ROM and really dig it, but the text shadow is causing legibility issues on smaller headings and is persistent across all themes.

Edit: also just noticed screen rotation doesn't work, even after playing with it's settings. That's a bummer.
16th September 2015, 09:29 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
My Gpad is running under CM12.1 official and 777 kernel, and have the sdcard unmount problem. I wanted to use link2sd, but it's simply unusable with this problem. I have also tried CM 12.1 unofficial and also AOSP, several sdcard, but still no solution.
Is someone also confronted wit sdcard unmount with Exodus?

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk
18th September 2015, 07:46 PM |#21  
Flag Doha

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0nebukadnezar0

My Gpad is running under CM12.1 official and 777 kernel, and have the sdcard unmount problem. I wanted to use link2sd, but it's simply unusable with this problem. I have also tried CM 12.1 unofficial and also AOSP, several sdcard, but still no solution.
Is someone also confronted wit sdcard unmount with Exodus?

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

No problems with SD card.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeInTheGrey

Is there a way to disable the text shadow on the headings? I just tried this ROM and really dig it, but the text shadow is causing legibility issues on smaller headings and is persistent across all themes.

Edit: also just noticed screen rotation doesn't work, even after playing with it's settings. That's a bummer.

Can you post a screenshot of the text shadow issue? I'm unable to understand the issue.

For auto rotate, I have no issues.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)