627 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,840

By fefifofum, Senior Member on 28th November 2015, 04:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th November 2015, 12:50 AM |#11  
Flag Itabira - MG
Thanks Meter: 194

More
And I just did a clean installation of the latest CM12.1 today...
Thanks a lot @fefifofum! Downloading! I guess I'll go to sleep later tonight!
The Following User Says Thank You to ThunderBolt_BR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ThunderBolt_BR Ad-Free
29th November 2015, 01:25 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
I tried to run Antutu but everytime it stops at 76%.
And adding a profile picture doesn't work.
29th November 2015, 02:43 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 84

More
Two minor things maybe; is a clear all recents button available somewhere and I can't turn off keyboard/touch sounds, I turn off the toggle but they are still on.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk
29th November 2015, 03:02 AM |#14  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 9,826

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukguy115

Two minor things maybe; is a clear all recents button available somewhere and I can't turn off keyboard/touch sounds, I turn off the toggle but they are still on.

You goto keyboard settings and disable from there.
The Following User Says Thank You to Deltadroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Deltadroid Ad-Free
29th November 2015, 04:29 AM |#15  
Flag Kassel
Thanks Meter: 165

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fefifofum

There are two ways you can use your sdcard in marshmallow, as external storage or as emulated internal storage. Only the second one should require to format the sdcard.

I'm not sure why this is happening to you. You could try deleting the .android_secure folder in your external sdcard from recovery. That could be the reason why it says your sdcard is corrupt.

I too needed to format my sdcard (in portable mode) maybe filesystem related? I had an exfat fs now its fat32.
29th November 2015, 11:36 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 122

More
Installed yesterday. Enjoying now! Just great! Gamma is much better than in the two recent 12.1s.
Can't figure, though, how to make voice input work. There is a mic icon on keyboard... but nothing happens. Can live with that.
29th November 2015, 01:30 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 211

More
Portable storage works for me. I experienced some sd dismounts as on cm12.1. But in contrast to cm12.1 the external sd doesn't remount by itself. So I have to make reboot...
Otherwise everything seems work smooth and stable. Thanks for your hard work!
29th November 2015, 02:35 PM |#18  
Flag Chambersubrg, PA
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSC05

Portable storage works for me. I experienced some sd dismounts as on cm12.1. But in contrast to cm12.1 the external sd doesn't remount by itself. So I have to make reboot...

So are you using the ROM in this thread? Or are you using cm12.1?
29th November 2015, 02:43 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 211

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebinadams

So are you using the ROM in this thread? Or are you using cm12.1?

CM 13 of this thread and I compared it to latest cm12.1 build of fefifofum
30th November 2015, 12:29 AM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9,840

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenomeno-Tony

I tried to run Antutu but everytime it stops at 76%.
And adding a profile picture doesn't work.

That's caused by the adreno blobs from flo 6.0 used in this first release. Now I updated them from latest qcom release and the 3d test in antutu doesn't fail anymore. So tomorrow I will release a new build with that issue fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukguy115

I think that the first issue you mention is an upstream bug, we have to wait for it to get fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmasterhk

I too needed to format my sdcard (in portable mode) maybe filesystem related? I had an exfat fs now its fat32.

That could be related to android_secure folder in external sdcard, but I need someone to erase it from recovery and confirm if that solves the issue. If that is the case, what I really need to fix is TWRP, which should erase android_secure folder when you do a factory reset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackeev

Installed yesterday. Enjoying now! Just great! Gamma is much better than in the two recent 12.1s.
Can't figure, though, how to make voice input work. There is a mic icon on keyboard... but nothing happens. Can live with that.

Gamma should be exactly the same as in my builds of cm-12.1. About voice input, it's probably an upstream bug too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSC05

Maybe the new storage approach used in marshmallow makes the sdcard not to remount automatically, no idea since I don't have unmounts. I'm sure someone else will confirm this in the following days. This post is interesting, you should read it, maybe the easiest workaround is to use a different sdcard. What brand, capacity, class... is the sdcard you are using?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fefifofum For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fefifofum Ad-Free
30th November 2015, 03:35 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 84

More
Thanks for update. I formatted sdcard before trying, I bet you are right though.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)