FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][7.1.x][v500] Official CyanogenMod 14.1 (Nightly)

627 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,840

By fefifofum, Senior Member on 8th November 2016, 07:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th November 2016, 03:52 PM |#11  
Flag Kiel
Thanks Meter: 17

More
I had to do a full wipe. Now SDcard works for me too.
9th November 2016, 04:27 PM |#12  
Flag Itabira - MG
Thanks Meter: 194

More
I could not download the rom from within the tablet: The file host page was loaded, but the file transfer didn't start. I tested with many mirrors and browsers, same result. I am having to download it under windows and then I1ll copy it to the device. I will do a clean install, as it is always recommended when changing OS version.
Thank you very much Fefifofum!
9th November 2016, 05:23 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 100

More
First of thanks to fefifofum for the amazing CM13 and continuing effort to give us the latest&greatest CM roms.
Now that this rom will become the main focus for v500, I'd appreciate some opinions whether it already feel pretty polished?
I've tried the 3rd build of 14.0 and it was still too early for daily use. Changelogs of new builds usually don't reveal much, but I'm keen to switch to 14.1 when it feels solid enough. Which features missing/broken in initial 14.0 builds have been fixed by now? Is the rom stable enough to make it a daily driver?
9th November 2016, 05:27 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Just curious, will you continue to update the 14.0 version or do we better switch to 14.1 already? Thanks!
9th November 2016, 05:40 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Nice!
9th November 2016, 06:30 PM |#16  
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 132

More
It seems there is some problem with livedisplay. Before i used flux, yesterday switched to livedisplay that worked and now it seems like it does not detect dusk...
9th November 2016, 07:11 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 152

More
All fine here. I feel the system format was the best tip provided by fefifofum. Everything, including email, is smooth. Great job again by our combo team of Deltandroid and fefifofum!
The Following User Says Thank You to Cal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cal Ad-Free
9th November 2016, 08:07 PM |#18  
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 132

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal

All fine here. I feel the system format was the best tip provided by fefifofum. Everything, including email, is smooth. Great job again by our combo team of Deltandroid and fefifofum!

Can you run stock CM Email app?
The Following User Says Thank You to wizzardsk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wizzardsk Ad-Free
9th November 2016, 08:16 PM |#19  
Flag Kiel
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzardsk

Crashes directly after start.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tekkla For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tekkla Ad-Free
9th November 2016, 08:48 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 152

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekkla

Crashes directly after start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzardsk

Now I'm having Aquamail issues also. Before, seemed OK. Now has receive issues with mail server (gmail).
9th November 2016, 10:37 PM |#21  
Flag Napoli
Thanks Meter: 665

More
Does thisn have new navbar? Like google pixel
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)