FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][7.1.x][v500] Official CyanogenMod 14.1 (Nightly)

627 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,840

By fefifofum, Senior Member on 8th November 2016, 07:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th January 2017, 08:40 PM |#381  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 9,826

More
Does anyone else have a problem playing back videos captured by the Screen Recorder application? It seems that the mp4 files get created in /sdcard/movies/screencast/, but they are very small and unplayable.

Edit:
http://pastebin.com/CcGSwzmr

Edit2:
I think this is a problem for devices with legacy camera support enabled (media.stagefright.legacyencoder=true) because it is working for devices that do not have legacy camera support enabled.

Edit3:
I have talked to the developer of the Recorder app and we have verified that legacy camera support is not the issue with the Screen Recorder. The problem is with our device's media configs.
The Following User Says Thank You to Deltadroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Deltadroid Ad-Free
9th January 2017, 09:18 PM |#382  
Thanks Meter: 85

More
I've not been playing with the tablet since last year.
I'm waiting for the Lineage version.
11th January 2017, 03:35 PM |#383  
Flag Roma
Thanks Meter: 301

More
@fefifofum

I was trying to get HD Netflix as described here but a widevine L1 support is needed. According to this commit we are using widevine libs from bullhead (L1 capable) so i checked DRM with an app but it reports widevine L3 instead of L1. Is there a way to get L1?
The Following User Says Thank You to xelyt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xelyt Ad-Free
13th January 2017, 06:52 AM |#384  
Flag Roxas
Thanks Meter: 14

More
gamma kernel is compatible in this rom?
13th January 2017, 09:02 PM |#385  
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 132

More
bluetooth mouse working? tried aosp, cm13, cm12 and none of them have bt mouse working...
16th January 2017, 03:54 AM |#386  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9,840

More
cm-14.1 abandoned
As most of you know, there won't be be any more builds of cm-14.1. Instead we have Lineage 14.1 now, so I'll open a new thread with unofficial builds and later use it for automated official builds. You can all update from cm-14.1 to lineage-14.1 without factory reset.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to fefifofum For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fefifofum Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)