FORUMS

[ROM][7.1.x][v500] Official CyanogenMod 14.1 (Nightly)

627 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,840

By fefifofum, Senior Member on 8th November 2016, 07:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th November 2016, 12:13 PM |#31  
Flag Kiel
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishears

@fefifofum I've got a problem with storage. I formatted my 64GB Samsung evo card as Internal and this is what I get. When I mount to PC as MTP it only allows me access to the on-board Internal storage space. I've used the same card in CM13 in this way without issues.

I can confirm this. SDcard only works for me as mobile storage.

Additional the SDcard gets checked / prepared nearly every time I turn the display on and see the lockscreen. From time to time the SDcard gets flagged as defect. I have to power down and restart the tab to regain access on the SDcard. My CM13 phone does not complain a defect of the card.

Sent via LG V500
12th November 2016, 02:19 PM |#32  
Flag Bournemouth
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Fresh install of everything and tablet is amazing. One question, after installation CM went through its setup but Google play didn't offer to restore apps after login. I was able to view the list of previous apps and set up everything again but wondered if I'd missed a step.

I used deltadroids base gapps flashed directly after the ROM and play store works, just didn't get an option to restore apps.

Again amazing work @fefifofum and @Deltadroid.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk
12th November 2016, 02:47 PM |#33  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 9,833

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davebuk

Fresh install of everything and tablet is amazing. One question, after installation CM went through its setup but Google play didn't offer to restore apps after login. I was able to view the list of previous apps and set up everything again but wondered if I'd missed a step.

I used deltadroids base gapps flashed directly after the ROM and play store works, just didn't get an option to restore apps.

You did not miss any steps. . The ability to automatically restore software after a factory reset might be solved by creating backups with the new ROM. Although, the issue will most likely work itself out in future ROM updates.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deltadroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Deltadroid Ad-Free
12th November 2016, 02:48 PM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Great work keeping this Amazing tablet updated.
Is this rom ready for a daily driver?
Can someone upload a video of this rom on YouTube?
12th November 2016, 04:38 PM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
What are the features of this ROM? The changelog in first page is empty. I did not find video for g pad 8.3. The feature of this ROM are the same of the cm 14.1 for oneplus 3 for example (I found video for oneplus 3)?

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk
12th November 2016, 06:25 PM |#36  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRed<

What are the features of this ROM?

Well, it's CM14.1, so it has the same feature set as any other CM14.1 ROM.

Currently this basically means AOSP with only a few additions. Not all traditional CM features are re-implemented into CM14 yet, and more will come in the future.

Quote:

I did not find video for g pad 8.3.

What would be the point of that? CM14 on gpad looks the same as on any other tablet-type device. Also, a video can only highlight a few details, but can never give you an impression of overall functionality and stability.
You will have to read, which problems may pop up, and you will have to try, whether it meets your needs.
The Following User Says Thank You to hergen66 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hergen66 Ad-Free
12th November 2016, 07:58 PM |#37  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
OK, I understand. Thanks for the reply
12th November 2016, 08:26 PM |#38  
Flag Campinas
Thanks Meter: 469

More
Does these CM14.1 builds exhibit the same wi-fi dropout problem as CM13?
12th November 2016, 08:29 PM |#39  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Vevo crashes, when I start playing a video.
12th November 2016, 08:32 PM |#40  
Flag Kiel
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Is this a normal energy consumption?

Sent via LG V500
12th November 2016, 10:23 PM |#41  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cronot

Does these CM14.1 builds exhibit the same wi-fi dropout problem as CM13?

They seem to have disappeared for me. But as they were random, it hard to say anything definite after only a few days...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)