FORUMS

WTF am I doing wrong. Lg Stylo 5

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By Elbeardo84, Junior Member on 24th October 2019, 08:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Fot some reason don't laugh can't get this phone to let me install my apps on my sd card. Please help
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elbeardo84 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Elbeardo84 Ad-Free
20th December 2019, 07:46 PM |#2  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
I am also having the problem of locating to setting to move my apps to sd.
19th January 2020, 10:59 PM |#3  
Flag Tulsa
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Don't feel bad. I think they removed the WPS push button to connect to WiFi. This phone seems so far away from what faithful Stylo users enjoyed about the Stylo... Maybe it's just me, but each cycle the phone just seemed to lose something of itself
5th February 2020, 06:17 PM |#4  

More
Still having issues myself. Very first time i installed the sd card i had an option for internal or external formatting but have not been prompted other than for external formatting since then, even with wiping the sd card and starting fresh
5th February 2020, 11:21 PM |#5  
Flag Tulsa
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Have you enable developer options and scroll to the bottom to force allow apps on SD card
13th February 2020, 07:39 AM |#6  

More
Lg won't allow to install apps on SD any more this phone has got worse by the numbers. Lol but it was free. Anyway is time to said good bye to LG
30th June 2020, 07:56 AM |#7  

More
Moving apps to sd cards
You must unlock dev options first by going to settings/general/about phone/software info/build number. Then tap it 7 times. After that, go back to settings, and turn on dev options. Once that is on, scroll down to "force allow apps on external". It says that it makes any app eligible to be written to external storage, regardless of manifest values!

Good day, Joshua Bowkley.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lg-stylo-5

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)