/* *** Disclaimer * * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, * or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research * if you have any concerns about features included in this KERNEL * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * BOOM goes the Dynamite */
* Synapse Support - Complete Kernel Control!
* Built with UBER A15 Linaro 4.9.2 Toolchain
* Hotplugs: MSM_Limiter, Intelliplug, and Bricked Hotplug
* MSM_Limiter by @neobuddy89 adds Per-Core Functionality
* Simplified_Thermal by @Sultanxda
* Governors: Lionheart, Impulse, Blu_Active, YankActive, IntelliMinMax and SmartMAX
* Schedulers: FIOPS, ROW, BFQ-v7, SIO, DEADLINE, NOOP, CFQ and ZEN
* Adreno_Idler: Makes GPU Idle better when not in use
* GCC Tweaks for Cortex A15
* Numerous CAF Patches!
* Added Sysfs for GENTLE_FAIR_SLEEPERS
* Quick Wakeup (See HERE) * Dynamic FSync
I recommend Synapse and my special version of UKM for Kernel Tuning
Google Play Store Link
You can get my version of UKM here: Render-UKM
* Boot into Recovery
* (Recommended) Make a complete backup of entire rom (DUH?!)
* Make sure to flash the appropriate bootstack for your model!
* Flash Render Kernel
First I want to say thank you to everyone who has answered my questions and responded to my pm's when I know they are busy with their own lives. Pretty much everyone I have come into contact with here on XDA has been truly helpful and respectful. Here is a list of people that had helped me in one way or the other:
myfluxi, Dorimanx, Neobuddy89, Savoca, Faux123, Blechd0se, and Many More!
Thank you guys! Without your contributions to the community we would not have the level of performance, stability and interaction that we have today
Donators: @nfin1te, @MrDarkKV, @V1TRU, @Really now
[Kernel][LP-CAF] Render Kernel [D80x/LS/VS980/F320x][R3], Kernel for the LG G2
Source Code: https://github.com/RenderBroken/msm8..._render_kernel
Kernel Special Features:
Last Updated 2015-12-10