Win an Honor 7X!

[LP 5.0.2 Kernel 3.4.113][08 JAN] Dorimanx 12.0 LG G2 D800/1/2/5 LS/VS980

12,693 posts
Thanks Meter: 93,698

Post Reply Email Thread
8th May 2017, 03:19 PM |#9121  
Thanks Meter: 353

More
I tried both and I prefer kitkat any day. Both performance and battery is better for me on kitkat. Phone doesnt heat up anywhere close to Lollipop on kitkat so I think on kitkat there is less pressure on CPU.

8th May 2017, 03:39 PM |#9122  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LgFanBoy

1. I have another question. Can I normally upgrade to LP 5.02 stock with lgmobilesupport tool if I have previously installed dorimanx 10.8 kernel?
2. How good is the battery life on stock LP with dorimanx kernel compared to kitkat 4.4.2 with dorimanx kernel 10.8 and which kernel version is the best one?
3. I noticed double tap on the screen while it's off doesn't turn the screen on after flashing kernel. Is this normal? and if not, how can it be fixed?

I'm thinking of upgrading to LP since there is dorimanx kernel for it. On kitkat battery is 3x better after flashing, so I expect similar performance difference compared to stock LP kernel. First I need to check with you guys

Flash cloudyG2 v3.3 rom + dorimanx 12.0.I m on lp since a year. Very Stable.. Good battery life and awesome performance

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Quote:

1. I have another question. Can I normally upgrade to LP 5.02 stock with lgmobilesupport tool if I have previously installed dorimanx 10.8 kernel?
2. How good is the battery life on stock LP with dorimanx kernel compared to kitkat 4.4.2 with dorimanx kernel 10.8 and which kernel version is the best one?
3. I noticed double tap on the screen while it's off doesn't turn the screen on after flashing kernel. Is this normal? and if not, how can it be fixed?

I'm thinking of upgrading to LP since there is dorimanx kernel for it. On kitkat battery is 3x better after flashing, so I expect similar performance difference compared to stock LP kernel. First I need to check with you guys

Double tap works great and never got any issues using lg knock on while screen is off

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Quote:

In dorimanx app i m using extreme battery profile. Still it doesn't lag!!! I can multitask and play games like 8 ball pool... Mini militia with good battery life...
I think u should backup your current system and flash lp and check out
11th May 2017, 12:12 AM |#9123  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 14

More
@dorimanx : my phone is crashing or rebooting at least once a day... could you have a look at why?
you will find attached my kernel debug zip generated just after a reboot
Thanks! http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/59139048...ebug-V12.0.zip
11th May 2017, 08:02 PM |#9124  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag TERA Prime.
Thanks Meter: 93,698

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by michi491

@dorimanx : my phone is crashing or rebooting at least once a day... could you have a look at why?
you will find attached my kernel debug zip generated just after a reboot
Thanks! http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/59139048...ebug-V12.0.zip

Well its not for all the rest, so no matter what it is, it not kernel.
And i will not change anything.
Project is closed.

Kernel log show warnings in video decoder driver that used with camera and playing videos.

But that should not crash kernel.
Try to use default profile without changes!
You changed power modes, and best not to...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dorimanx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th May 2017, 02:27 PM |#9125  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
:
16th July 2017, 08:31 PM |#9126  
Flag Durg
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
How do i update my 3.4.113 Kitkat kernel to Lollypop ?
16th July 2017, 11:18 PM |#9127  
Flag San Salvador
Thanks Meter: 71

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunmughans

How do i update my 3.4.113 Kitkat kernel to Lollypop ?

Not is posible, you must upgrade to Android 5.0

Enviado desde mi LG-D800 mediante Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Everhez For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Everhez Ad-Free
22nd July 2017, 01:06 PM |#9128  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
How to change CPU voltages ?
The Following User Says Thank You to saasc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift saasc Ad-Free
24th July 2017, 01:30 AM |#9129  
Flag Belo Horizonte
Thanks Meter: 4,378

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saasc

How to change CPU voltages ?

You need to edit the source code of the kernel

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando Tapatalk
24th July 2017, 10:41 PM |#9130  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybernetus

You need to edit the source code of the kernel

How???
25th July 2017, 01:28 AM |#9131  
Flag Belo Horizonte
Thanks Meter: 4,378

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade1991

How???

Clone the git and edit the source.

I'm not remember what file has the voltage configs.

The Following User Says Thank You to cybernetus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cybernetus Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery save, dorimanx kernel, fast charge lp, lp kernel, overclocking/undervolting

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)