[Discontinued][ROM] [ d802 ] AICP - 12.1 - N 7.1.1_rXx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

hitmancho

Jun 18, 2011
The System App Remover (from root extras) doesn't seem to be working for me. Settings has root permissions (with Fused Locations?) and the SELinux Switcher works properly, but the remover says that the selected apps were removed instantaneously and the moment I get back in the app remover the apps are still there. Nothing seems to be happening. Is it a problem on my end only?

berlen

Aug 31, 2012
I have a recurring issue in aicp (It seems to affect the d802 and another device I could test, nexus 5 hammerhead). When I access a messaging app like whatsapp from the notification of a received message in the lock screen, the app opens as expected but I cannot interact with it, I cannot tap on the input field to make the keyboard pop up for instance, like the screen froze. The only workaround is to turn off the screen and unlock again.
Is there any solution to this issue?

n@vier

Jan 13, 2014
@Drgravy just a request when you have time: can you share last aicp kernel for d802 as flashable zip by recovery? Thanks in advance.

MB525

Dec 18, 2010
I don't use the standard skin in TWRP and not english language, sorry. Look for it. You can switch between zip and image installation. For the image choose boot image then. And be sure it IS a boot image.

i_mendes

Jul 7, 2010
Lisbon
Volume in call too loud

Hi, volume when in call is too loud. Even down to the minimum still too loud. If set to maximum it's like I have the hands free on.
It's possible to reduce that volume?
Thank you for this great rom!

noble222

Aug 25, 2017
hello i need your help i have lg g2 16gb d805 Brazilian version i have installed aicp rom 7.1N which is for d802 everything is working fine but when my device goes into sleep wifi desconect automatically and when i pickup the device and unlock it suddenly connect again what should i do? thanks and sorry for my bad English

Mhden2x

Sep 11, 2012
There have been some reports that the wifi problem on 7.1.x ROMS has to do with routers and ipv6. I think you have to setup your router in a way it uses only ipv4. It may not work though, I read this on G+ the other day

Reactions: ploµf

hitmancho

Jun 18, 2011
System App Remover from the Root extras remains broken for me. Still does nothing when I select the apps and press delete and when I get back into it the apps are all there. Anyone else experiencing this or is just me being lazy and dirty flashing all the time?

EddiTheDicker

Feb 9, 2010
Bluetooth

Hi,
the phone does not connect (full) bluetooth with the car-radio.
I can´t telephone, but music play to the radio (JVC) is ok.
The car display a "PBAP-Error".
Android bluetooth settings diplay "Phone not connected", "Music connected".
Someone knows this problem?

Thanks

Qizami

Jul 6, 2010
Nis
Does you guys still have a glitch with caller log?
I'm still getting "Unknown" contact name for my phone-book contacts and numbers outside of my contacts.

Example (see pic below): I declined call from friend (blue arrow - home number), then I called him at wrong number (no arrow - mobile) and after that I called him to home number again (red arrow) and contact is listed as Unknown.

It's very frustrating when you get a call from caller who is not in your contact list, and if you want to call him later you cannot see number! :confused: :crying:

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    77.9 KB · Views: 310

asus700

Apr 8, 2015
I am now experiencing the stock camera app crashing after taking more than 3 or 4 pictures. It goes to a black screen and needs rebooted before it will work again. Vs980 9/17/2017 build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

logo_zpsmtqm8lte.png

Android Ice Cold Project​

AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, Rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

CREDITS:

In the beginning WE would like to thank:
    • CM team: @Rashed97 @intervigil @invisiblek @PsychoGame
    • maxwen
    • SlimBean rom team
    • Omni rom team
    • DU team
    • Community

AICP TEAM

• @LorD ClockaN
    • @zipsnet
    • @semdoc
    • @eyosen
    • @Chezbel
    • @Drgravy
    • @eboye

Donations:

We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION
    will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
    Thank you!!​

Downloads:

There is no Stable MM Release (Not yet) Version 11

Download link: http://dwnld.aicp-rom.com/

Changelog:

Full Changelog: By download link per device

Known Bugs/Issues:
    • You tell... :p

How to flash:

ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy Lollipop. You are not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, gapps, flash it, and go!
    You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

Requirements:

• Custom recovery (TWRP)
    • For the best experience upgrade to stock lollipop, Then root, then install TWRP
    • Do not ever install any Bootstack
    • Clean flash if coming from another ROM or CM 14.x (no dirty flash)
    • Don't do it if you don't know it
    • ROM has gapps persistance in between dirty flashes

KERNEL:
    Kernel in this rom follows CM source with custom additions.

PREREQUISITE FOR OTA:
    To be able to flash over OTA app, TWRP recovery is needed.
    You can still use CWM and OTA app, but only to download zip file and flash it manually from within recovery. Zip gets saved under AICP_ota folder on your internal SDcard.

If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merge feel free to visit our gerrit, link is at the bottom!!!

About:

IceColdJelly AICP G+ community

kernel github
    rom gerrit

You want to see a normal night at the DEV office, click here!!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] [ d80x, ls980, vs980 ] AICP - 12.1 - N 7.1.1_rXx | NIGHTLIES, ROM for the LG G2

Contributors
    semdoc, Drgravy, LorD CloCKaN, eyosen
    Source Code: http://gerrit.aicp-rom.com/#/q/status:eek:pen,n,z

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2016-01-31
    Current Beta Version: AICP 11
    Beta Release Date: 2016-01-31

Created 2016-01-31
    Last Updated 2016-11-07

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] [ d82 ] AICP - 12.1 - N 7.1.1_rXx | Weeklies, ROM for the LG G2

Contributors
    Drgravy, semdoc, lord clockan
    ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread

Version Information

Created 2016-11-11
    Last Updated 2017-10-06
    Here is something you guys might enjoy.
    smile.gif

some test builds with substratum

Link
    Here is something you guys might enjoy.:)
    Newly merged 7.1.1 plus OMS

Link
    FYI: d800, d801, d803, ls980 and vs980 have been moved to weekly builds, they will build on Wednesday. d802 will remain on nightly (at least for now).

this is to relieve our over worked servers. Hope you understand.
    Good news guys :)

@Drgravy is back and he's working again on LG G2 and LG G3 devices...

So stay tuned for AICP 12.1 :)