3,187 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,420

By somboons, Senior Member on 11th April 2015, 03:34 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th May 2015, 07:00 AM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Exclamation !please help!
I think I'm in deep trouble! I screwed up and busted a rookie move when I was trying to flash the new Simple Romv2 on my D801. At the time I was running BlissPopv3.2. Well my dumb ass got it bricked and I cant seem to get any detection with your tool or any for that matter. My computer can pick up the device and recognize it but it seem like every time I try to use any tool to reflash a stock rom it says there is no phone connected. I have already updated my LG drivers and still cant seem to get anything to work! Any help will be very appreciated. Thanks in advance.

5th May 2015, 10:41 AM |#102  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangkok

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesseserna

I think I'm in deep trouble! I screwed up and busted a rookie move when I was trying to flash the new Simple Romv2 on my D801. At the time I was running BlissPopv3.2. Well my dumb ass got it bricked and I cant seem to get any detection with your tool or any for that matter. My computer can pick up the device and recognize it but it seem like every time I try to use any tool to reflash a stock rom it says there is no phone connected. I have already updated my LG drivers and still cant seem to get anything to work! Any help will be very appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I just fixed by hard brick.I think you have to short circuit like me.I short to make my phone to 9006 then use my tool fix
https://www.facebook.com/droidth?ref=hl

ref:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g...brick-t2904404
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...22&postcount=2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to somboons For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift somboons Ad-Free
5th May 2015, 07:01 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Could anyone possibly answer me?
5th May 2015, 11:53 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
No. Flashing kdz = clean installation stock ROM. ( correct me if im wrong)
6th May 2015, 02:12 AM |#105  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangkok

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatality911

I have a fully stock G2 on 20e kitkat , Do I need to root my phone to flash a lollipop 30e kdz?

No need to root if you would like to flash via kdz
The Following User Says Thank You to somboons For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift somboons Ad-Free
6th May 2015, 08:43 AM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by somboons

Root+twrp for lp only . my recommend for unroot is flash kdz

Quote:

No need to root if you would like to flash via kdz

Thanks!
6th May 2015, 11:57 AM |#107  
Flag Damascus
Thanks Meter: 96

More
I have a quick question if you don't mind (I'm not a professional so bear with me for a moment)

So, I'm having problems accessing recovery via button combination keys, I used flash tool to return to stock, yet it didn't work, I have root and the recovery is still accessible, but only through ADB and rebooting directly to it.

Could your tool actually help me out?

By the way, the phone is working just fine
6th May 2015, 12:35 PM |#108  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangkok

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanisod

I have a quick question if you don't mind (I'm not a professional so bear with me for a moment)

So, I'm having problems accessing recovery via button combination keys, I used flash tool to return to stock, yet it didn't work, I have root and the recovery is still accessible, but only through ADB and rebooting directly to it.

Could your tool actually help me out?

By the way, the phone is working just fine

Your current ROM kk or lp?

If you on stock lp you can use
1>2
From main menu to see install recovery
After that you can use combination key the same jb.
6th May 2015, 02:25 PM |#109  
Flag Damascus

More
Quote:

Your current ROM kk or lp?

If you on stock lp you can use
1>2
From main menu to see install recovery
After that you can use combination key the same jb.

Sorry, I'm on stock KK
And I've tried that before root, I think it was because of bad AROMA installer (before it was returned to stock), even after Loki'fing the bootloader I couldn't access it.

What could the problem exactly be?
6th May 2015, 02:57 PM |#110  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangkok

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanisod

Sorry, I'm on stock KK
And I've tried that before root, I think it was because of bad AROMA installer (before it was returned to stock), even after Loki'fing the bootloader I couldn't access it.

What could the problem exactly be?

In KK please use AutoRec for install custom recovery.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=13763
6th May 2015, 04:04 PM |#111  
Flag Damascus

More
Quote:

In KK please use AutoRec for install custom recovery.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=13763

I'm sorry if I didn't clarify my problem right

I have a D802 32GB OPEN-EUR model

The problem is that the VOLUP+POWER combination is NOT working on my phone, it's not a hardware issue, I've already used AutoRec and it didn't do anything, the problem "might" be a cross-flashing issue, the ROM I installed (which was a ported Stock LP) might've broke an important partition (I believe it is, because when flashed Stock it had only 16GB of storage, my phone has 32), because even using LG Flash Tool (I even sent it to LG, which did nothing to the phone) didn't help at all.

The symptom:
Combination keys (VOLUP/DOWN+POWER) don't respond at all, they used to function perfectly fine before flashing that ROM, holding them doesn't work, the phone proceeds to boot normally, though, the recovery can still be accessed if I used something like Flashify App (Reboot to recovery now option)

Other than that everything works just fine, I'm sending this through it, EFS partition wasn't touched, I can still use Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Cellular Network, and all phone's identity infos are still there

Sorry if it took too long, that is my full story, I wish if someone could explain what the issue is and how can it be solved,

Have a nice day
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)