[TOOL] SRK Tool 2.1 [ROOT/UNBRICK/UTILITY/BACKUP]- 20150507

Search This thread

Ginel

Jul 21, 2012
Hello i have demi god error but i can boot my phone and its show at device manager lge mobile so here not a problem but i cannot bot intro recovery and every time i restart phone says me demi god error and im presing down button to boot phone normaly. what i can do to fix that? i had 30d stock and rooted and after i flashed with flasify twrp and bum demi god error :( please help

somboons

Apr 25, 2011
Bangkok
Hello i have demi god error but i can boot my phone and its show at device manager lge mobile so here not a problem but i cannot bot intro recovery and every time i restart phone says me demi god error and im presing down button to boot phone normaly. what i can do to fix that? i had 30d stock and rooted and after i flashed with flasify twrp and bum demi god error :( please help

Screen shot , Please

efferr

Mar 17, 2016
Hi guys.

This seems like it might be my last chances to unbrick my phone. I have a D803 Canadian version but this tool does not give that option. Is there any way I can unbrick my D803 with this?. I get the Qualcomm 9006 error in device manager and a bunch of drives popping up asking to be formatted when plugged into PC. I can not boot into recovery mode or download mode.

EDIT: It actually comes up as Marshall London HS-USB Diagnostics 9006 in device manager, and not Qualcomm

EDIT2: For what its worth, I believe I found some files for my version of the D803
ht tp://downloads . codefi.re/autoprime/LG/LG_G2/D803/Stock_Firmware

EDIT3: I may have messed it up even further. Now, the phone no longer comes up as 9006 error when plugged in, instead the phone goes right into Fastboot mode. I tried using the adb command prompt to erase and flash the new files (boot, aboot, recovery.. etc). The phone sees me trying the commands but it just hangs when I try. I've attached a screenshot link below. I believe the only fix for this is to short circuit the phone?

htt p://s24.postimg.org/ukssrq2sl/ 2016_03_17_16_23_59.jpg

EDIT4: Wooo! I managed to short circuit the G2 to get it back into the 9006 error. I then took the files from the droidth-unbrick-d801 folder and replaced them all with my D803 files. After running the SRK Tool the phone rebooted. I am now able to get my phone into Download Mode for the first time since I bricked it!! Anyone have suggestions on how to restore my D803's stock firmware through Download Mode??

Any help would be appreciated!

Last edited:
Reactions: atw58

Dr.C4nGr1

May 9, 2010
Hi friend, i have a problem, i can't created a backup
vTcMSC8.png

I'am on Google Edition ROM 1.5.

you can help me pls!, thanks so much for your work!

Ginel

Jul 21, 2012
Hello sombons, i have a question if i flash kdz using tot. method with your LG UP program i can root it from V10a? v10 mean jellybean no? and i cant find it srk tool2.1 and root method for jellybean.

d4rk175

Oct 2, 2015
i have lg g2 F320L
Critical Error!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
DemiGod Crash Handler : Critical Error!

Press Key to Choose Dload Mode or Reboot
1) Volume up : Dload Mode.
2) Volume Down: Reboot.

If u choose Dload Mode.
please do following action.
1) Dload Mode. please Connect USB
2) Get the Ram Dump image using QPST Configuration.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Board Info
Rev. : 1.1 speed.pvs : 1.1 Serial : 01e862cf934fc622

when i let it like that pc doesnt detect nothing when i choose dload mode pc detect LGE androidnet USB seria port and usb modem

how to fix this with your tool

help pls

somboons

Apr 25, 2011
Bangkok
Hello sombons, i have a question if i flash kdz using tot. method with your LG UP program i can root it from V10a? v10 mean jellybean no? and i cant find it srk tool2.1 and root method for jellybean.
Try root only doesn't install twrp,both auto and manual you can use

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L29 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

somboons

Apr 25, 2011
Bangkok
i have lg g2 F320L
Critical Error!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
DemiGod Crash Handler : Critical Error!

Press Key to Choose Dload Mode or Reboot
1) Volume up : Dload Mode.
2) Volume Down: Reboot.

If u choose Dload Mode.
please do following action.
1) Dload Mode. please Connect USB
2) Get the Ram Dump image using QPST Configuration.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Board Info
Rev. : 1.1 speed.pvs : 1.1 Serial : 01e862cf934fc622

when i let it like that pc doesnt detect nothing when i choose dload mode pc detect LGE androidnet USB seria port and usb modem

how to fix this with your tool

help pls
Short curcuit then using boarddiag to fix

somboons

Apr 25, 2011
Bangkok
Hi guys.

This seems like it might be my last chances to unbrick my phone. I have a D803 Canadian version but this tool does not give that option. Is there any way I can unbrick my D803 with this?. I get the Qualcomm 9006 error in device manager and a bunch of drives popping up asking to be formatted when plugged into PC. I can not boot into recovery mode or download mode.

EDIT: It actually comes up as Marshall London HS-USB Diagnostics 9006 in device manager, and not Qualcomm

EDIT2: For what its worth, I believe I found some files for my version of the D803
ht tp://downloads . codefi.re/autoprime/LG/LG_G2/D803/Stock_Firmware

EDIT3: I may have messed it up even further. Now, the phone no longer comes up as 9006 error when plugged in, instead the phone goes right into Fastboot mode. I tried using the adb command prompt to erase and flash the new files (boot, aboot, recovery.. etc). The phone sees me trying the commands but it just hangs when I try. I've attached a screenshot link below. I believe the only fix for this is to short circuit the phone?

htt p://s24.postimg.org/ukssrq2sl/ 2016_03_17_16_23_59.jpg

EDIT4: Wooo! I managed to short circuit the G2 to get it back into the 9006 error. I then took the files from the droidth-unbrick-d801 folder and replaced them all with my D803 files. After running the SRK Tool the phone rebooted. I am now able to get my phone into Download Mode for the first time since I bricked it!! Anyone have suggestions on how to restore my D803's stock firmware through Download Mode??

Any help would be appreciated!
Flash stock firmware with kdz file.I don't remember is srk tool support d803? If not I will make a new for d803 only for unbrick

manowar24

Aug 19, 2013
Maracay
Hello Somboons, I'm from Venezuela, I have got a problem with my LG G3 Cat.6 F460k, by updating to android 6.0 I have no download mode, no recovery, no power on, no fastboot , only qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008 in windows device manager, tell me, you could please tell me if the SRK tool can use to fix this problem, this G3 uses the APQ8084 chipset for the 805 snapdragon processor. Please brother, help me. Cheers from my country in Latin America!!

Maybe one stupid question but: Why my phone in this sate (qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008) in the windows 7 device manager plugs and unplugs, connets and disconnects constantly (not stay connected, such as when you connect a device and disconnect it), is windows 7? its my phone? is the driver? I dont know what more to do

Thank you brother!!

somboons

Apr 25, 2011
Bangkok
Hello Somboons, I'm from Venezuela, I have got a problem with my LG G3 Cat.6 F460k, by updating to android 6.0 I have no download mode, no recovery, no power on, no fastboot , only qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008 in windows device manager, tell me, you could please tell me if the SRK tool can use to fix this problem, this G3 uses the APQ8084 chipset for the 805 snapdragon processor. Please brother, help me. Cheers from my country in Latin America!!

Maybe one stupid question but: Why my phone in this sate (qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008) in the windows 7 device manager plugs and unplugs, connets and disconnects constantly (not stay connected, such as when you connect a device and disconnect it), is windows 7? its my phone? is the driver? I dont know what more to do

Thank you brother!!

Many people in Thailand have this problem too, I can't fix it and can't find any solution in the internet. I try to find many times but no luck.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't respond for What-So-Ever done any damage to your Phone, You must accept this risk with yourself..

Hi all,

I'm proud to present my useful tools. SRK Tool ,it's a tools for noob and advance user.This tool is connecting between LG G2 and computer that is a reason you must Enable USB Debugging mode befor use SRKTool

If you like my work , you can donate me with my email in paypal
    My email : droidthpage@gmail.com

paypal.jpg

Download link SRKtool_2.1_droidth.zip:
    SRKtool_2.1_droidth.zip

Download link SRKtool_2.0.2_droidth.zip:(Require SRK Tool 2.0 and 2.0.1)
    SRKtool_2.0.2_droidth.zip

Download link SRKtool_2.0.1_droidth.zip: (Require SRK Tool 2.0)
    SRKtool_2.0.1_droidth.zip
    Little update small size.Please download then unzip SRKtool_2.0.1_droidth.zip copy all files into SRKtool_2.0._droidth Folder.
    Run srktool201.exe for start SRKtool 2.0.1
    :D

Download link SRKtool_2.0_droidth.zip:
    SRKtool_2.0_droidth.zip

Download link SRKtool_1.0.5_droidth.zip:
    SRKtool_1.0.5_droidth.zip

Download link SRKtool_1.0.4_droidth.zip:
    SRKtool_1.0.4_droidth.zip

Download link SRKtool_1.0.3_droidth.zip:
    SRKtool_1.0.3_droidth.zip

Download link SRKtool_1.0.2_droidth.zip:
    SRKtool_1.0.2_droidth.zip

Change logs:

- Add Unbrick (qhsusb_bulk) 9006 for VS980
    - Merg to only zip (Not require previous version)
    - Add Other Utility>Port checking

2.0.2 (Require SRK Tool 2.0 and 2.0.1)
    - Add Manual Root
    - Fix Unbrick (qhsusb_bulk) missing file recovery LS980

2.0.1 (small size) (Require SRK Tool 2.0)
    - Fix same bug for F320 S/K/L (fastboot boot recovery)
    - Remove cust.bin from Fixed fastboot mode started.
    - Adding change logs section into program

- Unbrick (qhsusb_bulk) (D800/1/2/5,F320S/L/K,L22,LS980)

ROOT
    - ROOT+TWRP For F320S/L/K
    BACKUP
    - Backup Sensor
    - Backup Cust
    - Backup All importance partition
    Utility
    - Nuke Download Mode - (When No Recovery,Can't Boot)
    - Fix Recovery Mode - via fastboot mode (When No Recovery,Can't Boot) (ALL Variant)
    Other
    - Change 7z to 7-Zip Extra (Highest compression ratio/Fast compression) Support 32bit/64bit Windows

- Send Command (Spacial Mode for fix device)- NEED DOWNLOAD MODE.
    - New Bump Kernel (30e) for D802
    - Fix bug and improving program Make it's stable
    - Redegin UI Program

- Adding Fix fastboot mode started
    - How to Flash KDZ/TOT/Extract KDZ
    - Check current firmware
    - Link to firmware KDZ warehouse

- Adding feature ROOT+TWRP for LGG3 F400S
    - Adding ADB Sideload for install ROM
    - VDO Recording screen
    - Screen Capture
    - Reboot Device
    - Update adb to the newest version

- Adding feature ROOT+TWRP for LGG3 D855

- initial version

How to use

1. ROOTED phone require
    2. Enable USB Debugging mode
    3. Plug device into Computer
    4. Run srktool
    5. Enjoy

Screen Shot

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

VDO-HOW TO UNBRICK

XDA:DevDB Information
    SRK Tool, Tool/Utility for the LG G2

Contributors
    somboons

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2.1
    Stable Release Date: 2015-05-07

Created 2015-04-20
    Last Updated 2016-09-14
    Please feedback to me or request featurt that can use adb shell I will adding in next build.
    Change logs:

- Adding Fix fastboot mode started
    - How to Flash KDZ/TOT/Extract KDZ
    - Check current firmware
    - Link to firmware KDZ warehouse
    It can use in G3 too.
    dproot works just fine, if its device waiting issue, than just select ptp, debugging should be enabled too.

i got root right after flashing ota yesterday, only thing left to try is to get recovery. ill try if this tool can do this as flashify and bump twrp is a no go.

I will improve all of program then update to 1.0.4 for more stable coming soon. Thank for use my tool and feedback:eek: