Fresh cm12 build

Search This thread

noidea24

After years of crack flashing in hopes of a perfect rom, i finally succesfully built my own. Thanks to @Flo0008 i have built cm12 from source, no extra modifications, everything is working as it should. Wifi, bluetooth, and mobile data all work fine along with video recording and sms/mms.

Now that i have a succesful build with no errors i have two questions.

1) Should i post my rom in vs980 android development? ive seen another cm12 rom thread but it wasnt up to date.
2) What is my next step? I want speed/optimizations, and will worry aboutfeatures later. How do i build using different toolchains? what toolchains do you reccomend?

My internet is terribly slow, im currently uploading my build to me devhost at 50kb/s. Horrible :rolleyes: but i deal with it. Looking forward to replies and suggestions

rumi409

Aug 29, 2009
After years of crack flashing in hopes of a perfect rom, i finally succesfully built my own. Thanks to @Flo0008 i have built cm12 from source, no extra modifications, everything is working as it should. Wifi, bluetooth, and mobile data all work fine along with video recording and sms/mms.

1) Should i post my rom in vs980 android development? ive seen another cm12 rom thread but it wasnt up to date.
2) What is my next step? I want speed/optimizations, and will worry aboutfeatures later. How do i build using different toolchains? what toolchains do you reccomend?

My internet is terribly slow, im currently uploading my build to me devhost at 50kb/s. Horrible :rolleyes: but i deal with it. Looking forward to replies and suggestions

What Modem does it work with?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.