FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Boot Certification verity - Secure booting error

58 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By Luca14071978, Member on 17th November 2014, 12:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello everyone.
I have already posted this message in another post ([FIX] NO Recovery mode, No download mode, after OTA rooted on LG G2 )
I have a smartphone lg g2 guarantee europe. I tried to enter the root "ioroot25" and with the program "Root Checker Basic" I got confirmation that the operation of the root is successful. After the application "Flashify" I tried to flash the recovery TWRP (version 2.8.0.1), after removing it I flashed the recovery, and I clicked Reboot Now.
After that the device will restart and with the logo Lg there are written:
"Boot certification verity
secure booting error
CAUSES: Boot certification verity.
"

In an attempt to restore the original firmware of my Lg G2 I found that my device does not go into Download Mode.

I think I messed up my lg g2, I tried to follow your guide with Ubuntu software.
I connected my device to the PC, I opened the terminal resistor Ubuntu (CTRL + ALT + T) and I inserted the following code:
Quote:

ls /dev/sd *

Depending on your driving terminal response has included only the first line:
Quote:

/ dev / sda / dev / sda1 / dev / sda2 / dev / sda5

After that I could not continue the proceedings of your guide.
Can you help me.
Thanks

17th November 2014, 01:49 PM |#2  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 7,698

Donate to Me
More
Connect the usb cable to phone and press and hold vol up + power button.This should lead the device to download mode. I got that problem few days ago and this saved me.
Good luck.
17th November 2014, 02:15 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siankatabg

Connect the usb cable to phone and press and hold vol up + power button.This should lead the device to download mode. I got that problem few days ago and this saved me.
Good luck.

Already tried, does not work.
17th November 2014, 02:21 PM |#4  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 7,698

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luca14071978

Already tried, does not work.

Try again with different combinations,like vol down and power .It should work.Try to release them when you see the lg logo and press them again immediately.It tooks me about 5 minute to take it to download mode.
18th November 2014, 08:31 AM |#5  
Flag Hod Hasharon
Thanks Meter: 204

More
OP i had exactly the same almost a year ago, flashed twrp with flashify and got the secure boot error, after reading and trying a lot i fixed it. So don't give up and don't worry. It's a matter of time and you will fix it
18th November 2014, 12:26 PM |#6  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eitama

OP i had exactly the same almost a year ago, flashed twrp with flashify and got the secure boot error, after reading and trying a lot i fixed it. So don't give up and don't worry. It's a matter of time and you will fix it

Can you tell me how did you solved ??
18th November 2014, 12:35 PM |#7  
Flag Hod Hasharon
Thanks Meter: 204

More
I remember it involved a lot of digging. Ubuntu and flashing with dbus.

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Dd*
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)