1.LG G2 stuck at boot logo.
2.Cannot enter download Mode
3.Stuck at factory reset screen (factory reset processing) and cannot enter RECOVERY
4.cannot enter fastboot mode
5.Phone not detecting in your computer either windows or linux!
6.Cannot enter qhsusb mode.
7.Gone to service centre and they said to replace motherboard and u hav no warranty!
IF YOU CAN ENTER QHSUSB MODE [BLACK SCREEN BOOT] THEN FOLLOW THIS TUTORIAL
Only solution for you guys is the following..
[THIS SOLUTION IS EASY BUT NEEDS YOU TO MESS WITH THE MOTHERBOARD.BUT SOLUTION DOESNOT REQUIRE HARDWARE SERVICE SKILLS.THE ONLY OTHER SOLUTION FOR YOU GUYS IS TO CHANGE THE MOTHERBOARD.SO THIS WIL BE YOUR ONLY CHOICE.]
3.Insulated small wire piece (sharped one edge).
Steps to FIX
1. Remove the Backcover of your phone.
2. Remove the backplastic on upper part of phone using screw driver.
3. Remove Battery Connector.
[THIS VIDEO IS A GOOD TUTORIAL TO DO ALL THIS]
4.Remove all connectors except camera connector.
5. Remove Buttons plate,(buttons plate is sticked to the surface.)
6.Reattach connectors except battery connector.
7. Connect phone to computer using usb cable
8. Short the capacitors c5000 and c5004 of the IC U5001 using wire end(Keep on trying till phone light comes and pc detects phone.)
find the capacitors using this image.(short both siverdots and capacitor terminals above it)
9. After going to black screen (qhsusb mode) attach battery connector and remove usb cable..
10. Then follow this thread to flash only laf.img,aboot.img and boot.img of your stock ROM.
11. After successful flash of images, remove battery connector and other connectors and reattach buttonsplate.
12 After attaching buttons plate,check your device going into download mode, and use flash tool to flash stock rom.
THEN PHONE SHOULD BOOT NORMALLY...ATTACH BACK PLASTIC AND PHONE BACK COVER..BE CAREFUL NOT TO TOUCH ANY CONTACTS..
THATS ALL,NOW YOU HAVE YOUR DEVICE COME BACK ALIVE...
IF I SAVED YOUR DEVICE, DONT FORGET TO HIT THANKS AND DONATE ME IF YOU CAN!..
Partager.info for his linux solution.
brappa for sharing info.
Confirmed Working on