Votes: 326 46.6%
  • May

Votes: 247 35.3%

• Total voters
Search This thread

aleannes

Feb 10, 2016
it seemed unlikely

I could not believe when it leaves lollipop to variant d805, after so many countries have received great for custom roms.

ddaflorez

Oct 21, 2012
Folks... Do you know ho to flash twrp recovery ? I have a d805 on stock lollipop, already rooted and theres no autorec release for this model.

Enviado desde mi LG-D805 mediante Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flashable zip ryt?
    Nd actually i hd replaced the framework_res.apk that some1 had made nd replaced it....so.it it okay on dat if i flash this zip? @3ig

Dude, could you please take the time to write actual words? Your abbreviations are making my eyes hurt. Trust me, writing like an illiterate gangsta' won't make you seem cooler. So please, drop the Indian gangsta' style and write proper English words. Please!
    This thread was created to consolidate the discussion in order to keep the forum clean.

* Discussion here is limited to the 5.0 (Lollipop) version of Android in regards to the LG G2 phone. This includes news, impressions, reviews, opinions (respectful, and within reason), bugs, tips/tricks, instructions, hacks, feedback, etc.

* There will be absolutely no flaming, arguing, trolling or off topic discussion in this thread. Anyone ignoring this warning will be addressed accordingly.

* Lay off the speculation and rumors, please. If you have news or information to share, provide a link or keep it to yourself.

* If it does not directly relate to Android 5.0 (Lolipop) or the LG G2, it is off topic and does not belong here.
    Yesterday, I went to LG service center to repair my G2's screen (which is warranty). Just got time to post this

When I went there, first question that their representative asked me is "Did you get lollipop update ?"

Its already been uploaded to servers and you will get it soon !!

so still it means we'll get update very soon !! :D

(I am from India)
    Small Flashing Tutorial -

After doing this you`ll have NO ERRORS! I`m always doing like that,and everything is OK!!
    You need to have drivers and LG Support Tool Installed!

1. Backup your data : Setings/LG Backup (and backup what you need)
    2. Copy the backup from Internal Storage/LgBackUp to PC!
    3.Download the KDZ you want to flash : Google IT! or try here : http://devtester.ro/projects/lg-firmwares-download.php
    4. Open LgFlashTool 2014 , Add the firmaware you want to Flash. (let all settings as they are-do not modify anything)(The settings must be like that: Select Type : CDMA / Phone Mode : DIAG / Reset Time : 33000)
    5. Always flash the KDZ using CSE FLASH. (put the phone in Download mode) and hit START on LgFlash Tool.
    6. After everything is done,plug your phone to pc,and copy back the backup to LGBackup from your Internal Storage and restore your data!
    And that`s it! Your done!! No errors!

After that, root it using : http://xdaforums.com/lg-g3/general/guide-root-lg-firmwares-kitkat-lollipop-t3056951 and https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=b007.autorec2

If you want to debloat it a little bit you can do it like that : Delete files under :

1. System/app >>
    Books,Drive,Hangouts,LGNotebook,LGSearchWidgetProvider,Newsstand,PlayGames,PlusOne,talkback,Videos.
    2.System/apps/bootup >> you can delete everything from here,except LGTaskManager!
    3.System/Preload >> Delete everything
    4.System/priv-app >>
    LGCb,LGClockWidget,LGEmail,LGFavoriteContactsWidget,LGLiveWallpapersPicker,LGLW_MultiPhoto,LGRCSServices,LGRemoteCall,LGTasks,LGVideoEditor,MLT.
    5.System/vendor/carrier/system >> Detele everything!

Info provided JUST for D802!!!
    Hope this help you all!