FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

{ROM} Custom Stock LP For G2 (D80x/VS980/L01F)

191 posts
Thanks Meter: 122

By azher98, Senior Member on 8th February 2015, 04:42 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
8th February 2015, 09:07 PM |#31  
Flag Newport News, VA
Thanks Meter: 17

More
I have been using this for about 18 hours now and so far so good. I am on the 27a bootstack and did not have any issues flashing this ROM. I haven't tried MMS yet but SMS works fine. The only app that would not work for me was QuickBoot so I switched over to BootDroid. The other quirk I noticed is that it states T-CDMA 64 instead Verizon Wireless at the bottom of the notification screen.

8th February 2015, 09:37 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 133

More
I initially tried downloading it yesterday. It went for about 10hrs then failed. Currently at about 7 hours trying to download and at 40%. I guess it's hurry up and wait.
8th February 2015, 09:44 PM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 247

More
So jealous! I'm on LS980. What's the deal sprint users? On Optimus G LS970 we could flash international GSM roms and get them up and running with a few build.prop mods and framework tweaks. Is it similar on G2?

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

This thread should probably be moved to General as OP is not the dev. Similar to the CM thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to dwielunski For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dwielunski Ad-Free
8th February 2015, 10:42 PM |#34  
Flag Nola
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Work on D802?
8th February 2015, 11:00 PM |#35  
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antony991

Work on D802?

The update that works on our device has not been uploaded YET.
8th February 2015, 11:04 PM |#36  
Flag Nola
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo07

The update that works on our device has not been uploaded YET.

Thanks!
9th February 2015, 12:14 AM |#37  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
I just installed this on my vs980, so far its pretty nice.

I'm gonna use it for a few days and see how it goes. i'm gonna miss having xpose but oh well!
9th February 2015, 12:22 AM |#38  
Thanks Meter: 123

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwielunski

So jealous! I'm on LS980. What's the deal sprint users? On Optimus G LS970 we could flash international GSM roms and get them up and running with a few build.prop mods and framework tweaks. Is it similar on G2?

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

This thread should probably be moved to General as OP is not the dev. Similar to the CM thread.

I am from the team that develops the rom. Sorry but we do not have a LS980 to test and fix errors. so it will come, but a little late.

This rom is ported from F320 variant, and may not work on CDMA carriers. I myself use a VS980 but on Viettel - a GSM carrier. That means even if we can build a working version for LS980, it may not work on your Sprint CDMA network. Someone on CDMA carriers and use VS980, pls could you test and confirm this? Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to su660ics For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift su660ics Ad-Free
9th February 2015, 12:37 AM |#39  
Flag Largo
Thanks Meter: 1,810

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by su660ics

I am from the team that develops the rom. Sorry but we do not have a LS980 to test and fix errors. so it will come, but a little late.

This rom is ported from F320 variant, and may not work on CDMA carriers. I myself use a VS980 but on Viettel - a GSM carrier. That means even if we can build a working version for LS980, it may not work on your Sprint CDMA network. Someone on CDMA carriers and use VS980, pls could you test and confirm this? Thanks

Could a build be made that allows T-Mobile GSM use on the ls980?

Willing to test and debug.
9th February 2015, 12:40 AM |#40  
Thanks Meter: 152

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by su660ics

Could you guys add Verizon APN to fix the MMS issues? As far as I can find this is the only thing not working.
9th February 2015, 12:42 AM |#41  
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Hmm. Maybe you need sprint tester.. I am ready for it
The Following User Says Thank You to LS89 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LS89 Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lollipop, rom, stock
Previous Thread Next Thread