FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

{ROM} Custom Stock LP For G2 (D80x/VS980/L01F)

191 posts
Thanks Meter: 123

Thread Closed Email Thread
14th February 2015, 09:32 PM |#501  
Flag Lublin
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOCOBO

No, it just booting, and when i wan't to power off it shutdown but after some seconds it power on, self... And i can't into recovery, and download...

HOLD POWER BUTTON FOR 30 seconds to 1 minute to ensure that phone is totally OFF. Then plug USB into PC, HOLD VOL UP on the phone and plug usb cable into it. It shuld boot to download mode. If not You messed a lot.
This is happens when you can't understood 5 lines of text!!! It not difficult, really. People put here serval times the correct instructions of flashing this rom and return it to the Stock or other ROM. For the God sake why you don't you read ?! No ofence here, It's not directly to You. But 99% of the problems here is due to the lack read and understand

14th February 2015, 10:33 PM |#502  
Flag Aranđelovac
Thanks Meter: 40

More
I can and i know to get in download mode and i flash KDZ but i have "bootloop" and i can't enter recovery.
14th February 2015, 10:39 PM |#503  
Flag Lublin

More
Quote:

I can and i know to get in download mode and i flash KDZ but i have "bootloop" and i can't enter recovery.

So you must try to flash stock rom from TOT file. Here it is tutorial nice and easy with pictures BUT YOU MUST FIND TOT AND DLL FILE SUITABLE TO YOUR DEVICE (IF YOU HAVE D802 I CAN HELP WITH THIS) http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2475045

Package for D802 (tot, dll, drivers, instruction (in polish), flashtool and megalock)
14th February 2015, 10:41 PM |#504  
Flag Aranđelovac
Thanks Meter: 40

More
I don't want to mess with this, at download mode is write UNROOTED so warranty...
14th February 2015, 10:47 PM |#505  
Flag Lublin

More
Quote:

I don't want to mess with this, at download mode is write UNROOTED so warranty...

I post you all package for d802. What variant do you have? In know, even if you flash stock firmware with KDZ and you earlier didn't have root flag ROOTED will be present. But if you flash tot file with 4.2.2 android flag stille be UNROOTED. Moreover, LG service phone with rooted flag to without voiding warranty, at least in Poland.

Package for D802 (tot, dll, drivers, instruction (in polish), flashtool and megalock)

1. Download the above Zip and extract it to a folder on your Desktop called "LG G2 Stock" (or whatever you prefer to name it).
2. Install LGUnitedMobileDriver from "LG G2 Stock" Folder
3. Install Setup_LGFlashTool from "LG G2 Stock" Folder (You will get a log in error if you try to open it)
4. Extract MegaLock.zip from the "LG G2 Stock" Folder to C:\LG\LGFlashTool and overwrite existing MegaLock.dll file. This gets around the Log in Error you got before when you tried to open it.
6. Put phone in Download mode by holding Volume up for a couple seconds and then plugging the phone in via USB.
7. Go to Windows Start Menu and under "search programs and files" type "device manager" and open it up.
8. Go to Ports (COM & LPT). You should see LGE AndroidNet etc... Right click it and go to Properties > Port Settings > Advanced > Change COM Port Number to COM41 > OK > OK > Close Device Manager

9. You should have a LGFlashTool shortcut on your desktop. Double Click it to open it up.
10. In the Model Config that opens up Select Manual Mode in top left.
11. For DLL browse to "LG G2 Stock" folder and select LGD802_20130912_LGFLASHv160.dll file
12. For S/W browse to "LG G2 Stock" Folder and select LGD802AT-00-V10b-EUR-XX-SEP-07-2013-16G+0.tot file
13. Hit OK and then click the Yellow Arrow in top left of LG Flash Tool. Wait for it to say "READY!!"
14. Unplug your phone and power it off (it may reboot before you can power it off).
15. Go back into download mode and the stock ROM will start flashing on it's own. It should take no more than 10 minutes. It may stop around 80% but your phone will say 100% and reboot and Presto! Back to stock or unbricked! (Whichever you were trying to do)
THIS GUIDE AND FILES FOR D802 16 GB ONLY!!!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radeon6002 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift radeon6002 Ad-Free
14th February 2015, 11:49 PM |#506  
Thanks Meter: 1,541

More
Quote:

To get into recovery just hold power down until it reboots and right when it shuts press volume and power down. You have to do it really fast or it'll just reboot so it might take a couple tries. From there just restore a backup. If you don't have a backup then hopefully you have another ROM on there. You'll need to flash jelly bean baseband if you want to get this rom booting if you wanna give it another try but I'd recommend you go back to what you used before so you don't mess up your phone

Sent from my LG-VS980

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Was there any news on location bug fix? All I see from searching is that you should turn it off to prevent the reboots but some apps it's necessary for. Just wondering if some solution was posted that I've missed.

Sent from my LG-VS980
15th February 2015, 12:13 AM |#507  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
How boot to recovery?
15th February 2015, 12:25 AM |#508  
Flag Presidente Prudente
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by parginos25

How boot to recovery?

use the search, this always help
15th February 2015, 12:27 AM |#509  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can you help me?
15th February 2015, 01:58 AM |#510  
Thanks Meter: 1,541

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by parginos25

How boot to recovery?

Look one post above you I just explained it.

Sent from my LG-VS980
15th February 2015, 02:46 AM |#511  
Flag Sicily
Thanks Meter: 122

Donate to Me
More
In which way i can dowgrade from this rom?

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lollipop, rom, stock
Previous Thread Next Thread