Originally Posted by KOCOBO
I don't want to mess with this， at download mode is write UNROOTED so warranty...
I post you all package for d802. What variant do you have? In know, even if you flash stock firmware with KDZ and you earlier didn't have root flag ROOTED will be present. But if you flash tot file with 4.2.2 android flag stille be UNROOTED. Moreover, LG service phone with rooted flag to without voiding warranty, at least in Poland.
Package for D802 (tot, dll, drivers, instruction (in polish), flashtool and megalock)
1. Download the above Zip and extract it to a folder on your Desktop called "LG G2 Stock" (or whatever you prefer to name it).
2. Install LGUnitedMobileDriver from "LG G2 Stock" Folder
3. Install Setup_LGFlashTool from "LG G2 Stock" Folder (You will get a log in error if you try to open it)
4. Extract MegaLock.zip from the "LG G2 Stock" Folder to C:\LG\LGFlashTool and overwrite existing MegaLock.dll file. This gets around the Log in Error you got before when you tried to open it.
6. Put phone in Download mode by holding Volume up for a couple seconds and then plugging the phone in via USB.
7. Go to Windows Start Menu and under "search programs and files" type "device manager" and open it up.
8. Go to Ports (COM & LPT). You should see LGE AndroidNet etc... Right click it and go to Properties > Port Settings > Advanced > Change COM Port Number to COM41 > OK > OK > Close Device Manager
9. You should have a LGFlashTool shortcut on your desktop. Double Click it to open it up.
10. In the Model Config that opens up Select Manual Mode in top left.
11. For DLL browse to "LG G2 Stock" folder and select LGD802_20130912_LGFLASHv160.dll file
12. For S/W browse to "LG G2 Stock" Folder and select LGD802AT-00-V10b-EUR-XX-SEP-07-2013-16G+0.tot file
13. Hit OK and then click the Yellow Arrow in top left of LG Flash Tool. Wait for it to say "READY!!"
14. Unplug your phone and power it off (it may reboot before you can power it off).
15. Go back into download mode and the stock ROM will start flashing on it's own. It should take no more than 10 minutes. It may stop around 80% but your phone will say 100% and reboot and Presto! Back to stock or unbricked! (Whichever you were trying to do)
THIS GUIDE AND FILES FOR D802 16 GB ONLY!!!!!!