FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Auto Test: TA Wrong FAIL

1,094 posts
Thanks Meter: 229

Post Reply Email Thread
hi there guys, I have an issue since a lot of time with my G2; basically when I restore a stock ROM sometimes it works fine sometimes it constantly reboot after caching the apps when it starts.. For example I had the issue in the past then successfully restore Lollipop stock and rooted it; now I'm not able to make it boot again

anyway I just flashed the tot 16 GB firmware available and I choose to use for once the BOARD Dl option there. The device booted up into a test mode, I pick the All test choice and so I noticed something interesting.. the only voice that seems to fail is the TA wrong one.. it says Fail next to it.. I searched for this TA thing and it seems to be a Trim Auto partition, maybe where there are DRM stuff, proprietary things to make things harder for people wanting to root. but to be honest I never heard of it before ten minutes ago!
I also searched for this partition of the 16 GB partition available but I'm not sure there's one.. Still if it's true it's a partition!

Do you have any clue about that?

Also I would like to ask if to flash recent ROMs (Oreo / Pie) is mandatory to upgrade to stock Lollipop before or even KK would be good...

Thanks a lot guys, hope you could help, I feel bad for my G2, even if in the meantime I upgraded to new devices it's still my little one!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)