FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Bricked Help!

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By agi9393, Junior Member on 25th June 2016, 07:53 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
So i get lg g2 had no idea that it was rooted and press the soft update.Than it bricked to Twrp recovery.So i told myself lets reflash the firmware.I did that using kdz for my phone d802 but not sure if it was the exact version.Than i get an error on the lg flash i press ok the program not responded and that's it the install freezed at 13% now i have no download mode no recovery.When i press all three buttons i get hardware buttons but they don't show the IMEI.I have no idea what was my stock rom.Is there any fix for me?

25th June 2016, 08:55 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 164

More
Flash a TOT firmware. It is always more powerful than kdz
25th June 2016, 10:50 AM |#3  
Flag Chittagong
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by agi9393

So i get lg g2 had no idea that it was rooted and press the soft update.Than it bricked to Twrp recovery.So i told myself lets reflash the firmware.I did that using kdz for my phone d802 but not sure if it was the exact version.Than i get an error on the lg flash i press ok the program not responded and that's it the install freezed at 13% now i have no download mode no recovery.When i press all three buttons i get hardware buttons but they don't show the IMEI.I have no idea what was my stock rom.Is there any fix for me?

Here's your fix ---> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2582142
25th June 2016, 11:09 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iubjaved

I tried to flash europe open d80220h But what if this was incorect rom if it was 32gb version.My phone if 16gb version?
25th June 2016, 01:12 PM |#5  
Flag Chittagong

More
Quote:

I tried to flash europe open d80220h But what if this was incorect rom if it was 32gb version.My phone if 16gb version?

Yes. DO not flash incorrect version. Check your phone spec first and download accoridngly.
25th June 2016, 01:59 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

Quote:

Yes. DO not flash incorrect version. Check your phone spec first and download accoridngly.

But how can i do that?
25th June 2016, 06:28 PM |#7  
Flag Chittagong

More
Quote:

But how can i do that?

Check your storage. If it shows total space : 32 gb or 16 gb, thats the one you have. Check your variant written on the back of the device or just go to about phone and see there.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)