FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

CM13 Internet Woes (D800)

32 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By brookemels, Member on 22nd August 2016, 08:23 AM
Post Answer Email Thread
I recently purchased a D800 G2 off eBay, so I haven't the foggiest of this phone's history. When I got it, the stock firmware was pretty broken (Play Store not working, UID errors, ETC), so naturally I didn't hesitate to root and load TWRP via AutoRec (and subsequently updated to the latest unofficial TWRP). Unfortunately, once I flashed the latest snapshot build of CM13 (official), things took a turn for the weird. WiFi and cellular data will shut off sporadically--even at moments, leaving me internetless for 5-10 minutes--and this applies to all other snapshot builds of CM13. It will not turn back on manually; only time and patience can do that. Only on CM12.1 official or unofficial builds would internet hold.

I was wondering how I should approach this. My plan was to flash a KK tot and update the last LP firmware OTA; root with either OneClick or KingRoot; install recovery via AutoRec and bump update to unofficial TWRP 3.0.0.2; and finish with the latest official snapshot of CM13. I just wanted to make sure I'm going about this the right way or if CM13 isn't a good fit for the D800 variant of the G2. Any help is appreciated!
Add a Comment

Answer

Post Answer Subscribe to Thread

Answer Question (no urls or BBcode)
This form is used to answer the question presented at the top of this thread. If you are asking a clarifying question or want to comment on an existing answer, please click on the comment button below that post.