[HELP] LG G2 can not open (stay at logo) (TWRP can't open - boot certification error)

Search This thread

cemre17

Dec 16, 2017
Hello my friends.

I installed CloudyG2 3.3 to my LG G2. And on this morning, my phone closed. I tried to open but, i can't. The screen stayed at LG logo screen. So i tried to do Hard Reset with buttons. I said Yes-Yes but there was something wrong.. A mistake. (boot certification error) I can't enter TWRP screen.

I tried to install stock rom with Flash Tool. But i can't.. Again.. Because it stuck at %2..

So i can't install stock rom and i can't open my phone. Can anybody help me?

Sorry my bad English. :(

KASHYAP9

May 9, 2011
NCR
A mistake. (boot certification error) I can't enter TWRP screen.

I tried to install stock rom with Flash Tool. But i can't.. Again.. Because it stuck at %2..

First of all power of your phone by long pressing power button until screen light goes off completely
Then keep pressing volume + button and connect it to PC via USB cable. [DOWNLOAD MODE]
Now you must be in download mode, simply flash stock firmware.

If you can't enter download mode then you might be in fastboot mode.
here are some threads..find out which one is related to your problem follow instructions carefully.

[HOW TO] Fix your soft-bricked LG G2 (All Variants)
OR
[FIX] NO Recovery mode, No download mode, after OTA on rooted LG G2
OR
LG G2 is UNBRICKABLE NOW! [FIX REAL HARD BRICK

As you mentioned that you were running a custom ROM prior to this problem then I'm sure that you need not to visit following thread.

Refurbished phones and a few words of caution

Good Luck...!

Reactions: cemre17

cemre17

Dec 16, 2017
First of all power of your phone by long pressing power button until screen light goes off completely
Then keep pressing volume + button and connect it to PC via USB cable. [DOWNLOAD MODE]

here are some threads..find out which one is related to your problem follow instructions carefully.

OR
OR

As you mentioned that you were running a custom ROM prior to this problem then I'm sure that you need not to visit following thread.

Good Luck...!

Thank you my friend for all your answers. In substance;

I can't open my phone. (Staying at LG logo screen.)
I can't do "Hard Reset" with phone buttons. (Because of "boot certification error" screen.)
I can enter "Download Mode" but I can't loading any .KDZ file with Flash Tool. (Stuck at %2)
My computer can't see my phone when I plug that.

Very hard situation. :crying:

KASHYAP9

May 9, 2011
NCR

I can't do "Hard Reset" with phone buttons. (Because of "boot certification error" screen.)
I can enter "Download Mode" but I can't loading any .KDZ file with Flash Tool. (Stuck at %2)

Reinstall LG drivers and PDA
then connect phone with PC in download mode.
open device manager and search for 'COM ports' list if you see your device there then you are ready to go.
If your device is not there then search under 'Other devices' and manually install drivers.

If you can boot into download mode and still you can't see your device in your PC then it's not problem with your G2. It's your PC which is causing it all.
Try another PC.

Reactions: cemre17

cemre17

Dec 16, 2017
open device manager and search for 'COM ports' list if you see your device there then you are ready to go.
If your device is not there then search under 'Other devices' and manually install drivers.

If you can boot into download mode and still you can't see your device in your PC then it's not problem with your G2. It's your PC which is causing it all.
Try another PC.

I reinstalled LG drivers, and i can see "LGE Android MTP Device" in Device Manager and it has no problem. (There is no yellow exclamation mark) But still, my computer can't see my phone. And i tried install stock rom with Flash Tools again but i did not work. Stuck at %2 again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A mistake. (boot certification error) I can't enter TWRP screen.

OR
    OR

Good Luck...!

Try another PC.