[Help Required] Is my phone a D802 or a D803?

Search This thread

usama_92

Aug 24, 2012
Karachi
OnePlus 6
Honor 10 Lite
Hi guys,

I previously had a d800 whose main board got fried and after failing to get it repaired from several local repair shops i finally planned to get a completely new main board and got a d802 used board from a repair shop since i couldn't find a d800 board anywhere.

Now, the phone came with d80220b rom installed and it was working perfectly. Just for curiosity, i went into recovery through "adb reboot recovery" and the recovery said d803B20e (Bell Canada D803). I realized that the previous owner installed a d802 rom on d803.

Since, the rom didn't had knock code features (knock on/off worked perfectly), I flashed a D803B20G kdz to my phone with LGUP tool and it flashed without problems and the rom was working without problems.

Then, I searched internet on several imei info/data websites with my imei and they all listed my phone as D802 with releasing country as UAE (even on LG's own website). So, i thought that i got lucky that d803 rom accidentally worked without any issues and my phone really is a D802.

I again flashed a UAE D80220C kdz and it also flashed without problems, the rom also booted up fine but the touch started acting weird, touching someplace else would register the touch elsewhere.

So, my question is that is the imei and LG's website showing wrong that my phone is a d802 with UAE as origin country?