FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

LG G2 F320L Plug and Pop is gone after Lollipop Update

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By NicoFiZ, Junior Member on 16th December 2015, 08:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi. I'm new to this forum and this is my 2nd post here. I posted a thread here, but I think I posted it in the wrong place and nobody's there to see it. So I'm posting it here again. Apology for making a double post!!

Well, I recently bought LG G2 F320L. I have lots of problems to solve. So I will start with the loss of Plug and Pop feature after upgrading to Lollipop from Kitkat.

Yesterday I upgraded to lollipop using "LG Flash Tool 2014" and "F320L30D_00.kdz". After upgrading I received 2 more system updates "march2015xxsomething" and "august2015xxxsomething". The software is working really well, but the Plug and Pop feature (which I loved!!!) is no longer there.

I searched all over the google and went through all the settings in the phone, but no lick getting it back.

Please help me!!!

16th December 2015, 09:06 AM |#2  
XDA: ASSIST
Forum Moderator
Arkham
Thanks Meter: 8,230

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFiZ

Hi. I'm new to this forum and this is my 2nd post here. I posted a thread here, but I think I posted it in the wrong place and nobody's there to see it. So I'm posting it here again. Apology for making a double post!!

Well, I recently bought LG G2 F320L. I have lots of problems to solve. So I will start with the loss of Plug and Pop feature after upgrading to Lollipop from Kitkat.

Yesterday I upgraded to lollipop using "LG Flash Tool 2014" and "F320L30D_00.kdz". After upgrading I received 2 more system updates "march2015xxsomething" and "august2015xxxsomething". The software is working really well, but the Plug and Pop feature (which I loved!!!) is no longer there.

I searched all over the google and went through all the settings in the phone, but no lick getting it back.

Please help me!!!

Hi,
Thanks for using XDA Assist.

Your thread will be moved to G2 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting.You'll get support from the experts there.

__
v7
XDA Assist
16th December 2015, 10:12 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Ratnapura
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by v7

Hi,
Thanks for using XDA Assist.

Your thread will be moved to G2 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting.You'll get support from the experts there.

__
v7
XDA Assist

Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)