[ROM]LineageOS 14.1 OFFICIAL[G2] d800/d801/d802/d803/vs980

Devices that you wish were supported

• Total voters
Search This thread

buaser

Mar 23, 2013
Rzeszów
I thought this was the best stable rom, but I'm experiencing Bluetooth wakelocks "bluesleep" when Bluetooth turned on and screen off, phone can't sleep properly. Any ideas how to fix it?

Edit, found 3rd party app to be the problem!

Last edited:

Okiba

Feb 16, 2015
Battery life is the best you can get, I keep the battery mode on "Efficiency" profile and I get 6+ hours screen on, with little or none performance worsening.

Sound still has that horrible hissing, a problem that emerged on G2 as of KitKat and was told solved in LP. Anyway since I flashed CM I had this problem, I even opened a bug report on jira and somewhere else but it was almost ignored. They told me they couldn't ear the audio bug.
Anyway, I almost removed the problem by replacing the mixer_paths.xml file in system/etc with a patched one and setting the permissions to rw-r--r--.

Link to the file:

https://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3507608&d=1444933431

Just wanted to shout thank you for sharing it :)
I own LG G2 Stock (Kit Kat) for a while, and only rooted and installed LineageOS 14.1 today. The first thing I notice is how bad sound quality is compared to stock. Especially call sound-quality. There was no hissing, but it just feels like the treble is peaking (hurts my years) and people voice is muffled a bit. It's not close in quality to the Stock quality (and I'm guessing it's because they have proprietary audio drivers), but it's better due to your configuration.

Thanks!

ronFenomeno

Jan 9, 2018
Just wanted to shout thank you for sharing it :)
I own LG G2 Stock (Kit Kat) for a while, and only rooted and installed LineageOS 14.1 today. The first thing I notice is how bad sound quality is compared to stock. Especially call sound-quality. There was no hissing, but it just feels like the treble is peaking (hurts my years) and people voice is muffled a bit. It's not close in quality to the Stock quality (and I'm guessing it's because they have proprietary audio drivers), but it's better due to your configuration.

Thanks!

actually the los 14.1 is no longer support. the latest version would be los 16.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

NOTE: PLEASE ALSO READ ALL OF THE FAQ IN THE SECOND POST. IT COVERS MANY OF THE COMMON PROBLEMS AND QUESTIONS!DONT FLASH SUPERSU OR ANY OTHER MOD THAT EDIT BOOT IMG

LineageOS 14.1 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.x (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
     */

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

The source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Changelog:
    Latest commits for kernel, g2, and device d800 | d801 | d802 | d803 specific (based on date) [by review.lineageos.org]
    Universal changelog for d800 | d801 | d802 | d803 (based on nightly builds) [by cmxlog.com]

Requirements:
    • Custom recovery (TWRP or any other)
    • KitKat (KK) bootloader (included in the lg-devs LP bootstack)
    • KitKat (KK) bootstack minimum; Please read the entire FAQ for important bootstack information. Installation of bootstacks is NOT recommended.
    • Clean flash if coming from another ROM or CM 13 (no dirty flash, wipe system too check you bootstack(needen bump support)

Known Bugs/Issues:

• Certain apps cannot get access to internal storage. sdcardfs-related issue (fixed on 23.10.17)

Bug reports for this ROM should be officially submitted via LineageOS Jira bug tracking system. Please fully read the FAQ entry on bugs and bug submission before submitting any tickets.

FAQ, other information:
    Please read on to the second post in this thread for more information and answers to some frequently asked questions. Please read through it as I will absolutely, positively, and unequivocably NOT offer any help or answers that are already provided in that post.

Download:
    D800 - download.lineageos.org/d800
    D801 - download.lineageos.org/d801
    D802 - download.lineageos.org/d802
    D803 - download.lineageos.org/d803
    SU - https://download.lineageos.org/extras

Unofficial (last updated: 01.05.2018):
    VS980 - download

Note to users: I'm not responsible if you brick your phone. See the disclaimer above.
    If this thread is inappropriate, please move/delete it.

Thanks to These People:
    @Kapricornus
    @qwertyu123
    @Rashed97
    @intervigil
    @invisiblek
    @PsychoGame
    LG Devs
    LineageOS Devs
    @dr4stic for thread(copied from him)
    @n1kolaa

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS, ROM for the LG G2

Contributors
    Kapricornus, qwertyu123
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2017-10-19
    Last Updated 2018-05-01
    When screenshot is worth a thousand words.
    @qwertyu123 and I made g2 boot with Oreo! I'll upload build later today here
    Next Monday's build will contain:
    * More steps for in-call volume. The lowest sounds really soft now, while the highest has remained the same
    * GPS improvements
    I'm adding updated downloads for vs980 (so far only possitive comments) and ls980 (beta, for you to test) to the first page. I'll try keeping them updated. These are unofficial builds. I don't think that LineageOS team will officially accept devices with 4 or so active users

--
    As for compass issues. Can you start faulty compass app and send me both 'adb logcat' and 'adb shell dmesg' output?

--
    As for "when are we going to have Oreo build". Yes, I saw a couple of devices are getting unofficial nigtlies. But nothing will happen if we just wait
    There are several issues:
    a) LineageOS team is busy working on bringing features/bug fixes to Oreo and this process will take quite a while. Oreo is not yet stable enough
    b) Our G2 doesn't boot yet. @qwertyu123 and I are busy trying to make it finally boot. If you want to make it happen faster you can either contribute via gerrit or volunteer to be a tester (QA)
    Finally it looks we might have a new Wifi driver from Android N (Backported from LG G4/G5/G6)

Most of the wifi errors that appear in logcat (not all of them, but most of them) with the Lollipop driver have dissapeared, but we want to make sure we don't break current functionalities.

See below a test build for your testing pleasure... Please let us know the issues you find, and more important, if the wifi disconnects during screen off have dissapeared (@LooCoreZ @schossel @Qizami).

https://www.mediafire.com/file/bmmz...020-UNOFFICIAL-d802_android_n_wifi_driver.zip (Clean flash is needed)

First bug found: wifi access point is broken, don't activate it (hard reboot, is needed as wifi freezes totally)

On the other side disconnection bug seems fixed