[ROM][6.0.1][Official][Nightlies]Team Exodus

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 1198227

Hi. I have an old lg g2 d802. It has very old custom rom 4.4.2 I installed this rom and pico gaps. Installation through recovery flased ok without any error but after reboot and see the logo of lg, i have black screen.. No loading to android..
I suppose i should upgrade first firmware to lolipop? Can anyone point me to a link what i should installed first as i have very long time to try anything to lg g2..
Thanks anyway.

Josh

Sep 27, 2014
Split
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hi. I have an old lg g2 d802. It has very old custom rom 4.4.2 I installed this rom and pico gaps. Installation through recovery flased ok without any error but after reboot and see the logo of lg, i have black screen.. No loading to android..
I suppose i should upgrade first firmware to lolipop? Can anyone point me to a link what i should installed first as i have very long time to try anything to lg g2..
Thanks anyway.
Lg firmware web site,look lollipop kdz file for your device(using Imei) flash via flashtool 2014,then root,autorec ,flash newest twrp 3.0.2.-1 and that's it. Flash rom and gapps.

D

Deleted member 1198227

Lg firmware web site,look lollipop kdz file for your device(using Imei) flash via flashtool 2014,then root,autorec ,flash newest twrp 3.0.2.-1 and that's it. Flash rom and gapps.
Thanks. I succeded to install my last kitkat custom, cloudyfy 1.2 which i had the zip file..
Is there any easier way to install this rom? Without installing the full lollipop original kdz rom?
I suppose i need only modem, bootloader for lollipop in recovery zip file..
Are there anywhere? Thanks,

Sent from my SM-T700 using XDA-Developers mobile app

khanjui

Dec 1, 2012
Eskisehir
500px.com
Thanks. I succeded to install my last kitkat custom, cloudyfy 1.2 which i had the zip file..
Is there any easier way to install this rom? Without installing the full lollipop original kdz rom?
I suppose i need only modem, bootloader for lollipop in recovery zip file..
Are there anywhere? Thanks,
You can always use flashable stock 30H from somboons. No need to install it again by the way.

Sent from my LG Nexus 5X using XDA Labs

D

Deleted member 1198227

You can always use flashable stock 30H from somboons. No need to install it again by the way.

Sent from my LG Nexus 5X using XDA Labs
I installed this one LP-BaseBand-30f_droidth.zip

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=...2487af16dbe30f3b0dc9e0738788ae927b6370874feca

And then this rom, but still the same.. No boot after LG logo..
What am i doing wrong? Perhaps because i have phils recovery and not twrp? I don't have any error flashing, all seems right..
I am using lg with a mouse as screen digitizer has a problem.. I want to install marshmallow and then android auto to use it in car. I don't need a screen for this, but i need marshmallow rom to use android auto.
So i try the easiest way to install marshmallow as i have problem with the screen.
If anyone can help. Thanks all anyway. :)

Edit.. Also custom 5.0.2 rom based in original lg, installed successfully..
Only this rom can't boot after install..
Anyway with 5.0.2 i can run now android auto, but i still would prefer this rom if possible..

Sent from my SM-T700 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

seeker07

Aug 26, 2012
can't choose WiFi network from this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161201-161945.jpg
    Screenshot_20161201-161945.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 626

spamir

Apr 5, 2016
Last Update (2016-11-12)

Hi guys, I'm currently on the Exodus 10-01 build and tried to dirty flash the 11-12 build. There were a few minor bugs and for starters, SuperSU wasn't working at all. Also, the battery life seemed a little worse than 10-01. Anyone else experience the same issue? There's only one delta/changelog between the two builds and a 50MB size reduction

Lazlofaggt

Feb 2, 2017
How to activate Super user?

Super Su seems to not work and says that the phone is not rooted, in the settings, the super su option doesn´t respond, any advise?

T4underbolt

Oct 21, 2012
Lubartow
Hey everyone. I wanted to try exodus rom so I installed nightly from 12.11.2016. The thing is I cant see any settings for changing battery style nor button bar which has 4 buttons: back, home,open apps and a button that switches between 2 latest apps. Is this option hidden somewhere or something went wrong when installing.

MMIKKESS

Sep 12, 2016
Hey everyone. I wanted to try exodus rom so I installed nightly from 12.11.2016. The thing is I cant see any settings for changing battery style nor button bar which has 4 buttons: back, home,open apps and a button that switches between 2 latest apps. Is this option hidden somewhere or something went wrong when installing.

Did you figure it out?

Top Liked Posts