[Android 9] ResurrectionRemix 7.0.2 for LG G3 (Discontinued)

Search This thread

orilan

Dec 29, 2013
Great rom so far, thanks a lot

However, there are 2(?) bugs I noticed.

First, all playlists gets erased when device reboot.
Second, very high battery drain from cellular standby, about the same amout the screen uses.
Is there a solution?:)

shaulreznik

Sep 28, 2015
Did somebody succeed to put weather information on the lock screen? When I enable weather service (Yahoo or OpenWeather), I can only add the temperature to the notifications bar, but the lock screen remains empty or displays "cannot retrieve the weather" message.

Dec 6, 2017

One more question, which may be dumb, and I'll post the results afterwards, but when I tried to use the 2.8.3.0 it spit back this is for lg g3 d852 your device is .

I have a full backup I will use before flashing in 3.0.2 (I didn't realize that came out for the 852) then I will try to flash again, but what do I do if I get the same error? Should I try to modd the build.prop to get the right model? or modd the .zip to the "." for my device?

sanguinesaintly

Apr 16, 2011
Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
One more question, which may be dumb, and I'll post the results afterwards, but when I tried to use the 2.8.3.0 it spit back this is for lg g3 d852 your device is .

I have a full backup I will use before flashing in 3.0.2 (I didn't realize that came out for the 852) then I will try to flash again, but what do I do if I get the same error? Should I try to modd the build.prop to get the right model? or modd the .zip to the "." for my device?

If you use the latest TWRP and the correct ROM, it should be fine. Remember to backup first.

Dec 6, 2017
Did you try the second link given earlier which is a newer version of TWRP?

Can't get into rec. with that one.
gonna try a different flashing method.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Can't get into rec. with that one.
gonna try a different flashing method.

I'm gonna try something... I sure most of you will say this is dumb... but when you open your phone, doesn't it say the model on the frame? ex. my...852 has D850 on it... not only that, it also has 32GB in storage...the 852 is supposedly only 16GB... and its saying its for 852 yours is a "." AND the ROMs that I use all have weird issues no-one else seems to have (BIG issues, like the CPU not clocking right, mines locked to 1.1Gz no matter what, at 60C and sound, and signal dropping etc... In light of all this, I am going to try to flash a Rec for the 850 and see if it will boot. If not, I have a backup, and the files to restore from a brick... I let you know my findings.

Update 1.0: NOPE it fastbooted me. :/ the best I can get is TWRP 3.0.2-0 and it gives both the not a G3 852 "." error and error 7.
Update 1.2: There are a few unofficial TWRPs based higher.. gonna try a 3.1.1 build and see...
Update 2.0: S.O.L. this .zip won't install on the 3.1.1 TWRP either. Not sure why in the hell it would say error 7 for a device that never went higher...when the package is for that device. still getting the not a 852 as well. I'm gonna stock reset to see if I can get that damn thing to go away. Then I'll have to find a new O.S.
Update 3.0: Just flashed Lq Remix, no error 7, and no "Your device is . " errors.
Update 3.1: L.R. google services don't work... ****.
Update 3.3: what if I removed the line that checks the device ID so that it will just install it...
Update 3.5: TWRP does NOT like windows .zip files...
Update 3.8: If they are not unpacked..but update in the .zip then they'll keep the formatting..
Update 4.0: Got RR to flash, Got RR to boot.
Update 4.5: Unless I missed something, download manager needs waaay to much time to figure its out... cant download a damned thing from Play, until 3-5 hours when it magically works...fine?. MTP also doesn't work, but I'm sure you knew that. Other then those pretty good on a D-852 on T-Mobile.

(Note the update numbers pertain to idea #s as I went over a few of them)

Last edited:

gipfelen

May 23, 2018
some users are experiencing sensors issue and there is actually no way to fix it, at least I don't know what's going on. It's working on my device, if it wouldn't, I wouldn't have released it

I was able to fix the sensors issue. First i wiped the phone and flashed the stock rom on it( https://xdaforums.com/lg-g3/development/stock-d855-30b-images-kdz-flashables-t3282012 ). After that I wiped the phone again and reflashed your rom on it and now it works :D

ahmlet

Nov 13, 2016
I`ve got a weird issue. My playlist get randomly deleted both from default music app and black player EX. I think its an oreo issue, as it also happened in crdroid 4.2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NjJsIWl.png

HKyQcyH.png

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

nFtstkc.png

ResurrectionRemix is based on LineageOS, SlimROM, OmniROM, DirtyUnicorns and original Remix ROM builds.
    This creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to our G3!

yPSazsQ.png

If you encounter any issues with sensors or anything related to hardware, please flash stock rom and then a custom one.
    Clean flash is highly recommended. The build is binder64.
    • wipe Dalvik cache, /system, /data and /cache.
    • flash latest ROM zip
    • flash Open GApps ARM, 9.0

MPepLMv.png

If you want to contact me, head for my telegram.
    I also really recommend joining telegram: G3 development channel for more info about my projects!
    The thread has been designed by me, please don't copy it.

7jjoNOX.png

MEGA (recommended)
    AndroidFileHost
    Recommended TWRP
    Open GApps
    Recommended Stock ROM by @MESA
    Root: Magisk
    3__HacerPermisivo.zip - use this to switch your kernel selinux to permissive
    bootimage_adb_unsecure by @AdrianDC - for debugging
    Mr_Bump.zip by @dadi11 - flash this when you occur Secure booting error (boot certification verify)
    custom kernel: LineageXTD by @ppajdek (discontinued, issues may occur)

T9Sryv3.png

If you want to report an issue, please use the issue tracker providing your variant and the most information you can, e.g. full logcat, installed addons.

Qq7lIfl.png

@dadi11
    @ppajdek
    @walter79
    @Artx
    @firebird11
    LineageOS, SlimROM, OmniROM and DirtyUnicorns

Svajzew.png

github.com/ResurrectionRemix
    github.com/itsHardStyl3r
    gitlab.com/HardStyl3r
    device and kernel sources
    local_manifests
    Important: information about open sources from HardStyl3r

XDA:DevDB Information
    ResurrectionRemix, ROM for the LG G3

Contributors
    HardStyl3r
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2018-05-03
    Last Updated 2020-05-06
    Cg4bHMZ.png

7.0.2, 17.03.2020
    obaV9WJ.png
    As some of you probably know, some devices received ResurrectionRemix 7 build. LG G3 will also receive one when the source finally gets published.
    Please, remain patient.
    February update!
    Check the changelog in the #2 post and enjoy flashing!

but can it run crysis?
    23.12.2018 - new update!
    Changelog is available in #2 post, enjoy!
    ???