Thanks Meter: 13,789

By firebird11, Recognized Contributor on 20th October 2018, 08:41 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st October 2018, 10:03 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 123

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanko11595

Hi. Thanx for this rom. It is amazing that almost everything is ok at this early stage.
Some people here complain about taking pictures/video. For me camera works fine with cameraMX app. Builtin camera app has some issues but I am not using it.
Small issues that need fix are:
- Bluetooth don't remember connected devices and have to reconnect them as new every time.
- Screen mirror or cast don't work. At connection the phone screen become black and crash disconnect.
D855, 32gig version

Can you distinguish feedback and complaint?

21st October 2018, 11:05 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
It looks like the issue with dark pictures is related to the camera app itself. I tried a ported Xiaomi A2 camera for snapdragon 801 and works with no issues (except for HDR) and a ported Moto Camera app and all the features are working.

Besides that, everything works excellent. Battery performance is better than oreo. The only Issue so far is reducing the dpi and screen resolution makes screenchots look cropped.

Kudos for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Overlord Gaia For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Overlord Gaia Ad-Free
21st October 2018, 11:32 AM |#13  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 124

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by u_know_me

Can you distinguish feedback and complaint?

Stupid question.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vanko11595 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vanko11595 Ad-Free
22nd October 2018, 04:03 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Testing the last build, Rom+gapps pico+magisk 17.2 all seems works well in my D851, this is stunning talking about the overall performance, i mean this is a beta testing so i was not expecting such class of higher performance, beside the know bugs like trusted face, privacy guard are not working, the theme changes from black to clear randomly well this is no a bug is just weird. I love the 27 Mhz step in GPU config. keep the minimum frequency at 300 mhz like lineage do drain the battery really fast, the profiles in color calibration are not working, but i think the Rom can be use as daily driver, in fact excellent performance and battery thanks again @firebird11
22nd October 2018, 04:03 PM |#15  
Flag Martinez
Thanks Meter: 74

More
Ahhh that sucks can't DL it from mobile? Don't have a PC... That blows
22nd October 2018, 04:05 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
"Ahhh that sucks can't DL it from mobile? Don't have a PC... That blows"

enable desktop view in your phones browser
22nd October 2018, 04:14 PM |#17  
Flag Tryland
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frajofa

With 10/16 ROM SIM can't be activated. After install worked, but in the next reboot does not work.

Logcat:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Vq...9xyALKY2FThDhP

ROM 19/10 for LG G3 D855 with that problem. Please see last logcat I published.
Clean install, including internal storage and sd card. Only to be sure that there weren't any leftovers and last twrp from your post, as well Magisk 17.1. GAPS Aroma.

All seems to be working, and very fluid, but without carrier/phone I did not continue testing.

Thank you for your effort to put this rom working.
22nd October 2018, 06:05 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 96

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutangkillabee

Ahhh that sucks can't DL it from mobile? Don't have a PC... That blows

Same here but it works if I click on " try download anyway " . Do you see where it says that ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Max Frost For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Max Frost Ad-Free
22nd October 2018, 10:52 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 89

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Frost

Same here but it works if I click on " try download anyway " . Do you see where it says that ?

Correct it does download..
23rd October 2018, 01:35 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
How is the battery draining?

Thank you!
23rd October 2018, 03:31 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by downloads_bg

How is the battery draining?

Thank you!

In my humble opinion the battery performance is good more than oreo, but the best way to know is that you test the Rom by yourself, also testing you can contribute to others user with your own feedback
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)