FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[D85X][F400][LS990][VS985][STOCK-MM->6.0] Solid Kernel V2.55 [05/08/2017]

955 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,458
 
By Loller79, Senior Member on 4th December 2015, 09:15 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th December 2015, 04:56 PM |#21  
Toldo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Poland - Poznań
Thanks Meter: 825
 
Donate to Me
More
[D855][STOCK->5.0] Solid Kernel V1.0 [04/12/2015]
Is voltage controlling with another app recommended or should I stick to the Solid Kernel app? As I can see the changes with the app are made on the fly with terminal commands...


Wysłane z iPad za pomocą Tapatalk
 
 
5th December 2015, 05:11 PM |#22  
pikachukaki's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Thessaloníki, Greece
Thanks Meter: 2,744
 
Donate to Me
More
Great that you will stick with 1 gov/hotplug just like Franco....too many govs causing madness and instabilities....just add what ever you think will make this kernel better....i will flash it but im surely waiting for 32GB version also...for multirom!!
5th December 2015, 05:21 PM |#23  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toldo

Is voltage controlling with another app recommended or should I stick to the Solid Kernel app? As I can see the changes with the app are made on the fly with terminal commands...


Wysłane z iPad za pomocą Tapatalk

Don't change anything on your own, just use solid app to change profiles or thermal control

Sent from LG G3
The Following User Says Thank You to dadi11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th December 2015, 05:52 PM |#24  
Senior Member
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 418
 
More
hi i just installed ur kernel and im on the latest ll v21a, i cant mount my sdcard
is it maybe because my 64gb sdcard in in texfat format?
5th December 2015, 06:30 PM |#25  
Loller79's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Porto Torres
Thanks Meter: 3,458
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehmjay

hi i just installed ur kernel and im on the latest ll v21a, i cant mount my sdcard
is it maybe because my 64gb sdcard in in texfat format?

Did your sdcard work before installing my kernel?
5th December 2015, 09:37 PM |#26  
Senior Member
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 418
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loller79

Did your sdcard work before installing my kernel?

yes it was working fine with stock kernel

Inviato dal mio LG-D855 utilizzando Tapatalk
5th December 2015, 09:42 PM |#27  
Slothboy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag South Wales
Thanks Meter: 372
 
More
Any chance of an ASOP Kernel maybe in the future?
5th December 2015, 10:13 PM |#28  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehmjay

yes it was working fine with stock kernel

Inviato dal mio LG-D855 utilizzando Tapatalk

It's weird because you're the only one with this problem ;s
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnzey

Any chance of an ASOP Kernel maybe in the future?

Yes there are some plans for this if it will be released I will include it to my roms

Sent from LG G3
5th December 2015, 10:33 PM |#29  
Slothboy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag South Wales
Thanks Meter: 372
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadi11

Yes there are some plans for this if it will be released I will include it to my roms

Sent from LG G3

That's awesome, we need a franco like kernel considering the interactive governor is bugged on AOSP ROMs on the G3, which is the only thing keeping me from staying on them.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Also slight bug, the sharpening isn't disabled - it appears to just be toned down.

Maybe make it an option in the app?
5th December 2015, 10:33 PM |#30  
Senior Member
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 418
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadi11

It's weird because you're the only one with this problem ;s


Sent from LG G3

maybe i should try formattingay sdcard tp fat32... do all of you here have their sdcards formatted to fat32?



Inviato dal mio LG-D855 utilizzando Tapatalk
5th December 2015, 10:37 PM |#31  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehmjay

maybe i should try formattingay sdcard tp fat32... do all of you here have their sdcards formatted to fat32?



Inviato dal mio LG-D855 utilizzando Tapatalk

My works as exfat and vfat

Sent from LG G3
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes