Jun 19, 2014
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180103-212135.png
    Screenshot_20180103-212135.png
    135.1 KB · Views: 383

CunhaPT

Nov 17, 2017
@tengakallan, i did that and it still doesn't recognized! @croatan i was in another ROM and my gps works fine without install lg driver! Thanks

Last edited:

Landloord

Feb 28, 2014
Accra
How did you do that? I installed 3C Toolbox Pro and used that to convert TB and TB Pro to system apps. It will backup now but still won't restore. I am using majisk for root if that makes a difference.

Make an update.zip of tb and flash via recovery.
Tb has the option to create this update.zip.....in the menu.
It works without issues, this way for me.

ochomdnl

Apr 23, 2013
kampala
So far so good, smooth, had a few reboot after install, but after stabilized, everything works aside from those affecting all Oreo roms
quick question, did you do some modification to the kernel(LineageXTD), battery charges for more than 2 hours and seemed to take less on other roms with LXTD

alliance1975

Jan 2, 2014
Alliance College
Nice ROM, best so far of the 8.x’s. I’m using D851 with latest rom and recommended 8.1 pico gapps. Magisk for root.
Open Camera: main camera works fine. Front facing crashes as well as video.
With debugging on plugging in phone causes BSOD on win 7 pc. With debugging off, connection is OK.
Substratum with 8.1 nexus/pixel works w/o problem.
Battery OK, 83% w/ 1d-41m left.
Like the logcat feature, please let me know if you want any.

hedgecore44

Mar 9, 2016
I get a bootloop after flashing (only the rom) on my d850. I then flash Artx Oreo kernel (v1.0 aroma) but that causes boot error and freezes

croatan

May 16, 2012
Antalya
So far so good, smooth, had a few reboot after install, but after stabilized, everything works aside from those affecting all Oreo roms
quick question, did you do some modification to the kernel(LineageXTD), battery charges for more than 2 hours and seemed to take less on other roms with LXTD

No i didn’t

croatan

May 16, 2012
Antalya
Which devices has bootloop? So far d850 and f400k i think. I will build with artx kernel for this devices

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

logo_black.png

AICP
    Android Ice Cold Project

AICP is known by everyone as the "Ice Cold Project" that started on a Desire HD years ago (2012) and since then has evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community that you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, the Rom has always been based on AOKP. Unfortunately, since AOKP stopped development (but made a comeback later), we changed our base to CM.
    With the re-brand of CM to LineageOS (LAOS) we are now LAOS based with some tweaks from AOSP.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them out or the LAOS team will if it concerns their code base. This rom isn't LAOS supported, so no need to report errors/bugs to them!!

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Hard & a lot.
     */

features.png

Feature list (rough Overview)

credits.png

In the beginning we would like to thank:

LineageOS & CM (R.I.P.) team
    @maxwen and the rest of the OmniRom team
    DU team
    SlimRoms team
    Resurrection Remix team
    Community

team.png

@LorD ClockaN
    @zipsnet
    @eyosen
    @semdoc
    @Drgravy
    @Hashbang173
    @SpiritCroc
    @wartomato
    @eboye
    plus the rest of the crazy bunch that we call "team"

donations.png

We are paying for servers that build nightlies/weeklies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
    Thank you!!

downloads.png

Latest Stable Release Version 13.1

Download link: New Builds AFH
    Old Builds Google Drive

changelog.png

Full Changelog link: http://dwnld.aicp-rom.com/

Google Apps:
    (link the best one for your device, there are several variants out there right now, pico/nano gapps from opengapps.org is almost always a good choice though)

issues.png

You tell... :p

FAQ:]​
    Before using the ROM:
    Q. Can I have an ETA for the next build?
    A. Yes, just look in the OP to see if your device is built on a nightly or weekly schedule.

Q. Does this ROM support custom kernels?
    A. No. You can still use them, but discussion should go in the thread of the respective kernel. We don't offer support for bugs you might encounter while using them!

Q. Why doesn't this ROM support Xposed?
    A. Xposed is a hack that is geared towards AOSP, custom ROM's modify the framework a lot, so Xposed can cause a ton of issues on custom ROM's. Now it might work for you, however it is not to be discussed in this thread, and you should refrain from posting bug reports.

Q. Alright, but I still want to flash Xposed, so which version do I need to install?
    A. Xposed is not yet available for Oreo.

Flashing the ROM:
    Q. What do I need to know before flashing?
    A. Check the install instructions in the first post...

Q. Can the builds be dirty flashed over each other?
    A. Yes, however make a nandroid backup first as there is a chance of getting a bootloop or encountering bugs. Also bugs may only be reported on a clean flash.

Q. How do I dirty flash builds?
    A. Wipe the System, Cache and ART/Dalvik cache. Flash the ROM, GApps (only needed if you wipe the system), your preferred root solution and reboot. Or just use the OTA app to preform that task for you.

Q. How do I flash kernel builds?
    A1. If it's a .img file, boot into TWRP and go to the install page in TWRP, in the bottom right corner select "install image", select the desired kernel, then select "boot", then swipe to flash, then go back to the install screen and install your root method again, if you don't want to loose root and reboot.
    A2. If it's a flashable ZIP, you can flash it together with a ROM update or separately. Go to the install page in TWRP, choose the kernel zip (or add it to the flash queue right after the ROM zip). Then add your root method to the queue if you don't want to loose root. Now swipe to flash, and then reboot.

Using the ROM:
    Q. How do I enable software buttons?
    A. Go to Aicp Extras/Navigation bar, and enable it.

Q. I installed a bad theme and now I'm getting a bootloop, how do I fix it?
    A. In TWRP, flash the substratum rescue zip that's in the substratum folder on the internal storage.

Q. I keep losing root with Magisk, how do I fix it?
    A. Check this out. If that doesn't work for you, ask for help in this thread, read or ask in the Magisk thread on XDA or just re-flash Magisk!

Q. I'm having issues with WhatsApp, how do I fix it?
    A. Read this

Q. Do I need to provide a logcat if I'm reporting a bug?
    A. If you want it to be fixed faster (or at all) then yes, you should definitely provide a logcat. (Note: Please just link the logcat from your GDrive, Dropbox, etc. and do not post the content here. Thanks.

Q. How do I get a logcat, what type should I get and more questions that can conveniently be answered by my pre-determined answer?
    A1. Read this thoroughly. Also, here's a good app for getting logs: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tortel.syslog (Root needed).
    A2. If you are already rooted, you can use the built-in feature to make a logcat and provide that. Just look into the root section in the AICP Extras menu.

instructions.png

The ROM should contain everything you need to enjoy Android Oreo. You don't need to install any Add-on's, simply download the latest ROM, GApps, flash it and go!
    If you want the device to run the ROM "rooted", you can flash a root solution of your choice after the ROM Zipfile.

It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug.
    If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.
    How to flash:
    (Again: Don't do it if you don't know it!)

1. Download the ROM and GApps and transfer them to your device.
    2. Boot to recovery (TWRP recommended).
    3. Wipe the System, Cache, Data and ART/Dalvik cache.
    4. Flash the ROM Zipfile.
    5. Flash the GApps (optional, needed for e.g. Google Playstore to work).
    6. Flash the root solution of your choice (optional).
    7. Reboot your device.
    The ROM has GApps persistence in between dirty flashes, so you only have to flash them once!
    The root solution should be flashed together with every OTA update (= ROM Update) as long as the instructions of your
    root solution do not state something else (="persistence on dirty flashing") !

Currently Supported Root Solutions:

Magisk v15.3

KERNEL:
    This ROM uses Crolos Kernel by me :)

PREREQUISITE FOR OTA:
    To be able to flash using the built-in OTA app, TWRP recovery is needed.
    You can still use the LAOS recovery and OTA app, but you will need to download the zip file and flash it manually from within your recovery. The Zipfile gets saved in the "aicp_ota" folder on your internal storage.
    Please be sure that you are on the latest TWRP recovery. Keep in mind that this could also be an unofficial version!

If you want to contribute to the AICP or want see what is being worked on/merged, feel free to visit our Gerrit code review system. (Link is at the bottom!!!)

sources.png

Kernel source:
    Kernel Source

ROM & Additional links:
    AICP Gerrit Code Review
    AICP on Github

AICP G+ community

Contributors:
    -Lineage OS
    -AICP
    -CrDroid (For device tree)
    -ppajdek (For Kernel)

ROM OS Version: 8.1.x Oreo
    Kernel: Linux 3.x

Version Information:
    Release Date: 31-12-2017

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][O][8.1[D85X]][UNOFFICIAL] AICP 13.1, ROM for the LG G3

Contributors
    croatan, croatan
    Source Code: https://github.com/selvatorxm

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: v21C MODEM
    Based On: LİNEAGE OS

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 23.01.2018

Created 2018-01-01
    Last Updated 2018-01-27
    I am updating ROM and i move on google drive to android file host so new builds will be there.D855 updated other variants on the way. (First post updated for AFH)
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=242798
    Hey Guys and Gals,

I just had to clean up the thread here just a little bit. Let's all remember to play nice and be kind to each other. It's like my momma used to say, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." Although I may be remembering that wrong, she may have just been telling me to shut up...

Here's a few more of my momma's rules that apply here:
    1) If you have something to ask, ask it nicely.
    2) Don't ask for ETA's.
    3) If someone is misbehaving, don't punish them yourselves, ask a moderator for help (that's what the report button is for).
    4) Have fun!

So please, let's keep it on-topic, and let's not have to clean up this thread again. Because next time it'll be more than just warnings that I have to hand out.

Thanks!
    Rwilco12
    Thank you all:
    -Lineage OS
    -AICP
    -Firebird11 (For device tree)
    -ppajdek (For Kernel)
    Update :
    -Added D850 , D851, D852 support :)
    -Kernel is LineageXTD now