[ROM][8.1][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1

491 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,176

By HardStyl3r, Senior Member on 15th October 2017, 07:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

Lin·e·age
/ˈlinēij/
noun
  1. lineal descent from an ancestor; ancestry or pedigree.
  2. a sequence of species each of which is considered to have evolved from its predecessor.

LineageOS (Lineage Android Distribution) members or anyone else on this website is not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.

It seems that everything is working!

Clean flash is highly recommended. The build is binder64.
Rooting your build is really important.
We're struggling random TWRP wipes and without root,
you would have to go back to stock and re-root!
  • wipe Dalvik cache, /system, /data and /cache.
  • flash lineage-15.1-date-UNOFFICIAL-variant.zip
  • flash OpenGapps 8.1 (use whatever variant suits you)
If you want to install custom kernel, you have to boot on default one, wait for everything to set up, and then
flash this file and reboot.
After you get to your home screen, you can boot to recovery and flash your favourite kernel.

Hi, I am HardStyl3r!
This is my LineageOS project.
If you want to contact me, feel free to do so via t e l e g r a m.
I also really recommend joining my telegram: G3 development channel for more info about my projects!
You can also find me at telegram: G3 development group where you can also report bugs.

MEGA (recommended)
AndroidFileHost
Recommended TWRP
OpenGapps
Latest Magisk | SuperSU
Mr_Bump.zip - thanks to @dadi11

github.com/itsHardStyl3r
github.com/LineageOS
device trees and kernel

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS 15.1, ROM for the LG G3

Contributors
HardStyl3r
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo

Version Information

Created 2017-10-15
Last Updated 2018-05-13
The Following 95 Users Say Thank You to HardStyl3r For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HardStyl3r Ad-Free

15th October 2017, 07:07 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Łódź

Donate to Me
More

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HardStyl3r For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HardStyl3r Ad-Free
15th October 2017, 07:09 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Łódź

Donate to Me
More
Reserved
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to HardStyl3r For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HardStyl3r Ad-Free
15th October 2017, 07:09 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Łódź

Donate to Me
More
FAQ
Please make backup of everything including INTERNAL STORAGE and SDCARD too! You have been warned twice actually.

I am stuck in bootloop or fastboot mode! What can I do?
> First boot always takes about 5-6 minutes, if your device is not booting in 10 minutes or you're stuck in fastboot mode (black screen with fastboot mode and random numbers next to it) then please try flashing Artx Kernel for your variant.

Can I perform dirty flash?
> You should never do any dirty flashes.

How to root? (This ROM is unrooted)
> You have three available options: Magisk, SuperSU and LineageOS' su addon. I prefer Magisk to others.

Why there is no build for my variant?
> List of supported devices is in my manifest: click

Which GApps should I use?
> Use whatever GApps you want, it's up to you which variant of OpenGapps you want.

How can I donate for your work? I really like it (<3)
> You can do it via paypal:

How can I fix ERROR 7 in TWRP?
> If you're not using ROM marked as EXPERIMENTAL, please contact me as fast as you can.

Are you official maintainer for LG G3?
> No, I do not maintain any variant of LG G3 nor the ROMs. LineageOS developer is @finnq

Where's the changelog?
> im not about it fam. Every larger change is described in the post which announces new build.

Can I be your tester?
> I already have my group of testers.

I have many performance issues, what should I do? (lag while scrolling, like everything feels laggy)
> Please flash Artx-Kernel and configure it properly. If it doesn't help, just reflash whole ROM. It's kinda draft.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to HardStyl3r For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HardStyl3r Ad-Free
15th October 2017, 07:24 PM |#5  
Flag Świnoujście
Thanks Meter: 154

Donate to Me
More
Don't comment for this.. i have already fixed wifi :]
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ZjemCiKolege For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ZjemCiKolege Ad-Free
15th October 2017, 07:34 PM |#6  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 550

More
Good work
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dawin0001 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dawin0001 Ad-Free
15th October 2017, 07:55 PM |#7  
Flag Silesia
Thanks Meter: 350

Donate to Me
More
Well done mate, keep up the good work. Will try it on multirom.
Oreo time hell yeah
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ppajdek For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ppajdek Ad-Free
15th October 2017, 07:58 PM |#8  
Flag Vilnius
Thanks Meter: 180

Donate to Me
More
for unstable daily driver would be nice to have wifi, camera and sensors at least. well done!
The Following User Says Thank You to MNT_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MNT_ Ad-Free
15th October 2017, 08:19 PM |#9  
Recognized Developer
Flag Aleppo
Thanks Meter: 1,510

Donate to Me
More
wow just after i posted mine xDDDD

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

sources ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountaser halak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th October 2017, 09:50 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Please please please, can you support the D850!!!! I've been waiting for this!!
15th October 2017, 10:08 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Łódź

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MNT_

for unstable daily driver would be nice to have wifi, camera and sensors at least. well done!

if these things are working, the ROM qualifies to be "stable enough" driver in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountaser halak

wow just after i posted mine xDDDD

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

sources ?

LineageOS repos with little experimental changes in kernel that may broke the camera actually 🙄
I have tested your build and I wrote my experience in your thread. (tested is not a good word here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excavator2015

Please please please, can you support the D850!!!! I've been waiting for this!!

I don't have got d850 variant, but I will try to do that if someone can help me with testing. I don't want to spread unusable ROMs.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HardStyl3r For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HardStyl3r Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)