FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [Oreo] [8.1] [D722][D724] [UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 for the LG G3s

202 posts
Thanks Meter: 422
 
By vm03, Recognized Developer on 18th January 2018, 02:25 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd March 2018, 06:00 PM |#41  
Member
Flag Roman
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudiosala80

Hello

I read how do root, but I think I have a problem: I installed SuperSu (zip from recovery and APP), but when I go in developers options I do not see root available for Apps.
It seems I can give root access to apps, but not all seems working (for example, I use All in one box to remove auto-boot of the Apps, but I do not see system apps)
Also I want to try to test SpiritFM (I need radio) and I get error there is no root

Other little problem (not root related) I cannot change notification sound of whatsapp!

Generally, I need to restart the phone 3 time in 3 hours (removing battery)
I will test for one day more, but with this performance I cannot use this ROM

I managed to root for the rom with super su, but I used their application to grant root rights to applications
The zip used .
Attached Files
File Type: zip SuperSU-v2.82-201705271822.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.63 MB, 76 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Denis10Andrei For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Denis10Andrei Ad-Free
 
 
23rd March 2018, 06:37 PM |#42  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis10Andrei

I managed to root for the rom with super su, but I used their application to grant root rights to applications
The zip used .

It seems the same situation I am, but I will try your zip
Is the ROM stable for you?
23rd March 2018, 06:42 PM |#43  
Member
Flag Roman
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudiosala80

It seems the same situation I am, but I will try your zip
Is the ROM stable for you?

Yes, as long as I used it was stable,* just refusing to install applications after a while.
23rd March 2018, 08:00 PM |#44  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis10Andrei

Yes, as long as I used it was stable,* just refusing to install applications after a while.

You lucky: I have a lot of lag, crash and I need to reboot a lot of times and sometimes the way to reboot is remove battery
23rd March 2018, 08:03 PM |#45  
Member
Flag Roman
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudiosala80

You lucky: I have a lot of lag, crash and I need to reboot a lot of times and sometimes the way to reboot is remove battery

It takes time to work on optimizations. And hopefully everything will work
23rd March 2018, 09:10 PM |#46  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis10Andrei

It takes time to work on optimizations. And hopefully everything will work

Do you mean that using it, the performace will assest/improve?
Did you tried something for the FM Radio? I know there are web radio, but for my usage, I prefer FM "old style": I used it for around 2 hours each day
23rd March 2018, 09:19 PM |#47  
Member
Flag Roman
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudiosala80

Do you mean that using it, the performace will assest/improve?
Did you tried something for the FM Radio? I know there are web radio, but for my usage, I prefer FM "old style": I used it for around 2 hours each day

I want to say that as vm03 will release updates, performance bets will improve. I do not use FM radio, sorry
23rd March 2018, 09:59 PM |#48  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis10Andrei

I want to say that as vm03 will release updates, performance bets will improve. I do not use FM radio, sorry

Ok thanks.
Do you know if lineage official will support our device?
24th March 2018, 06:44 AM |#49  
Member
Flag Roman
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudiosala80

Ok thanks.
Do you know if lineage official will support our device?

For our device we can choose between lineage 14.1 official and lineage 13 made by vm03, I use cm13 is much faster.
https://download.lineageos.org/jagnm
24th March 2018, 09:14 AM |#50  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis10Andrei

For our device we can choose between lineage 14.1 official and lineage 13 made by vm03, I use cm13 is much faster.
https://download.lineageos.org/jagnm

I was using these two ROM before, but I moved from 13 to 14.1 for the FM Radio that stopped to work in last release.

I move on new one to have bluethooth fixed (with 14.1 I was not able to use bluetooth headphone and speaker)
24th March 2018, 09:21 AM |#51  
Member
Flag Roman
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudiosala80

I was using these two ROM before, but I moved from 13 to 14.1 for the FM Radio that stopped to work in last release.

I move on new one to have bluethooth fixed (with 14.1 I was not able to use bluetooth headphone and speaker)

Knowing the problem with the bluethooth at Los 14 is because of the loaded ram memory. There is currently no perfect rom, all of which requires compromise.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes