[OFFICIAL][6.0.1_r62][G3][All Variants] XenonHD 6.0

Search This thread

Pumpino

Broken is flawless as well minus Bluetooth and it has layers!!

I'd never heard of it. It looks like it's only on G+. No Lollipop builds there, so I guess I'll try MM to compare it to Xenon. :)

EDIT: Actually, I think I'll stick with XenonHD or CM. The YouTube clip of the ROM and G+ page full of constant swearing in every post by the devs has turned me off. :)

Last edited:

jreink01

Jun 27, 2012
Saginaw
View attachment 3529681

Without GAPPS..

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
I have been watching this thread for quite a while. I have a LS990 and from what I read there is no maintainer for our phone. Am I correct in assuming there is still development for the LS990 or is that the maintainer. My hats off to all the developers for their hard work, just wish there was more support for the LS990, seems like its being left in the wind. I'm sure there are more LS990 users out there eagerly awaiting the marshmellow roms. Does anyone know of ANY marshmellow roms that are being actively developed for our model phone? Thanks for the feedback

goatlaw

Jul 26, 2014
CZ
All good with 2/12 build @ d855, thanks a lot @dadi11 :D

edit;

okay after a reboot, i got that camera bug again after one shot its "dead" ... dayum

Attachments

• cam_log_xenon_2.12.rar
    1.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

minhas729

Oct 26, 2014
lahore
I have been watching this thread for quite a while. I have a LS990 and from what I read there is no maintainer for our phone. Am I correct in assuming there is still development for the LS990 or is that the maintainer. My hats off to all the developers for their hard work, just wish there was more support for the LS990, seems like its being left in the wind. I'm sure there are more LS990 users out there eagerly awaiting the marshmellow roms. Does anyone know of ANY marshmellow roms that are being actively developed for our model phone? Thanks for the feedback
Hi..
You are right.. Having maintainer was the issue for LS990.. Now as all the variants have got maintainers and one with ls990 is also seen.. I am pretty sure that Sprint will join the party soon..
At present xenonHD is aiming towards vs985 and d855 to get stable build for daily use at least... But that doesn't mean it will not add other variants.. It will but some some variants will join later.. Its a kind of completing one task first and then others.. As devs need time for real life too :)

As for other roms.. You will see cm13 for ls990 soon :)

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

A message for all
For feature requests please visit the G+ page (links at page #1)

Suggestion: Don't make it so early.. as its still in development phase :)

Hope you guys understand :)
#HappyFlashing #XenonHD #MM #D855 #VS985

Reactions: jreink01

Klaus1983

Sep 18, 2012
Italy
when I apply a theme layers , this icon does not change . with any theme . why?
04922be85c1241a963973804714a6467.jpg

Inviato dal mio LG-D855 utilizzando Tapatalk

ohnoeskurtis

May 16, 2012

I've been wanting to learn how to build ROMs for our device for sometime now. I tried doing so every few months off and on, I'd get stuck somewhere along the way and stop. I have been going through the tutorial threads lately and found a thread about ROM building for beginniners and am going to give it another try. I'm not sure how long it would take to be comfortable enough to become a maintainer for our device. Here's the thread I found, also if anyone has any other suggestions on where to begin I'd be more than grateful for the advice and help. Thank you for the all hardwork everyone puts into this community.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1801690

Reactions: jreink01

BakedTator

Jan 8, 2011
I've been wanting to learn how to build ROMs for our device for sometime now. I tried doing so every few months off and on, I'd get stuck somewhere along the way and stop. I have been going through the tutorial threads lately and found a thread about ROM building for beginniners and am going to give it another try. I'm not sure how long it would take to be comfortable enough to become a maintainer for our device. Here's the thread I found, also if anyone has any other suggestions on where to begin I'd be more than grateful for the advice and help. Thank you for the all hardwork everyone puts into this community.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1801690

Device maintaining would take some coding on your part...do you have any background coding?

R

random571

Impossible since it is set to on and greyed out...
If you don't use NFC at all... Using a root browser or something similar: go to - system/app/NfcNci & rename NfcNci.apk to NfcNci.apk.bak & reboot. The NFC option will be gone; if you ever need it in the future just rename it and lose the .bak

donjamal

i don't know if it has anything to do with running this rom, but my phone (d855) has died today. i'm not blaming anyone of course, i flashed the rom with knowing what i'm doing, just want to point out that i had a bsod today and could not turn my phone on any more. first it just kept rebooting, now it is crashing with green or blue screen (i guess depending on its mood :D ). taking it back for repair tomorrow. tried to unbrick it but that did not help either.

dadi11

Recognized Developer
Mar 12, 2011
Lubin
www.facebook.com
i don't know if it has anything to do with running this rom, but my phone (d855) has died today. i'm not blaming anyone of course, i flashed the rom with knowing what i'm doing, just want to point out that i had a bsod today and could not turn my phone on any more. first it just kept rebooting, now it is crashing with green or blue screen (i guess depending on its mood :D ). taking it back for repair tomorrow. tried to unbrick it but that did not help either.
You can't enter to recovery? Or flash stock kdz somehow

Sent from LG G3

Reactions: clownchico

Top Liked Posts